SJR RB Powell Shopping For New Home

Ernie Keebler

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They do....most of ND schedule is meaningless. That's the truth. Stay with football talk. Again you go off subject. 

Money makes a lot of people miserable

really...you have 3 games that are a total joke on your schedule and or any serious D1 Footballs team schedule in 

Akansas stae, Louisaina cajuns, The Citadel -  really ??

good games -  Texas A& M and  Miss State'

High quality -  LSU and Aubu

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

really...you have 3 games that are a total joke on your schedule and or any serious D1 Footballs team schedule in 

Akansas stae, Louisaina cajuns, The Citadel -  really ??

good games -  Texas A& M and  Miss State'

High quality -  LSU and Aubu

I dont like this year schedule at all and next year opening with duke is stupid. But if thats the schedule to get into the playoffs and win a NC it is whatit is. Now alabama would destroy Vanderbilt and ball state something ND couldnt do.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont like this year schedule at all and next year opening with duke is stupid. But if thats the schedule to get into the playoffs and win a NC it is whatit is. Now alabama would destroy Vanderbilt and ball state something ND couldnt do.

is Saban scared of OOS competition.....At least ND goes for it....yes we have Navy but really no one wants to play them bc of the bone...its maddening for any team......your schedule Power 5 teams and hope they are good that year...just seems so petty on Saban to schedule really lame games which hurts if there a SOS issue for the final 4.....would be awesome if Bama got dinged bc of a sucky schedule

Just now, SJR89 said:

is Saban scared of OOS competition.....At least ND goes for it....yes we have Navy but really no one wants to play them bc of the bone...its maddening for any team......your schedule Power 5 teams and hope they are good that year...just seems so petty on Saban to schedule really lame games which hurts if there a SOS issue for the final 4.....would be awesome if Bama got dinged bc of a sucky schedule

Scared of OOS???  They have played p5 poc games including USC who they killed. Alabama knows its position and it's a very good one....win the SEC championship and they are in. 

3 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

And played preseason #3 FSU last year. Not alabama fault Francois csnt stay healthy 

10 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

I bet you wear Izod shorts and shirt with your yale blanket? And mamosa’s come on right ?

yeah, you keep believing that....it was a JOKE directed at HSFBfan

but ignore the thread that pointed out your excellent grammar...BTW you need a comma after "on" in the sentence above....too much...LOL

14 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

yeah, you keep believing that....it was a JOKE directed at HSFBfan

but ignore the thread that pointed out your excellent grammar...BTW you need a comma after "on" in the sentence above....too much...LOL

Move on terd....I have to go get my Cuban cigarrrr for this weekends Bosco-Bergen game 😉

6 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Move on terd....I have to go get my Cuban cigarrrr for this weekends Bosco-Bergen game 😉

The gift that keeps on giving.....it's Turd, not terd

would you PLEASE proofread your insulting post....you see, I don't need to call you names, it's assumed when people read your posts😂

17 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

The gift that keeps on giving.....it's Turd, not terd

would you PLEASE proofread your insulting post....you see, I don't need to call you names, it's assumed when people read your posts😂

The only thing that’s assumed is that your a bafoon that knows little about college football. Let’s compare your son’s salary when he leaves yale and how long it takes to pay back money borrowed to send your son to yale. Compared to what Mincah Fitzpatrick will make and has already made. Oh I forgot everyone that goes and plays at Alabama or a so called “Bigger Schools” is dumb. Carry on grammer man. 

3 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

The only thing that’s assumed is that your a bafoon that knows little about college football. Let’s compare your son’s salary when he leaves yale and how long it takes to pay back money borrowed to send your son to yale. Compared to what Mincah Fitzpatrick will make and has already made. Oh I forgot everyone that goes and plays at Alabama or a so called “Bigger Schools” is dumb. Carry on grammer man. 

Your assuming that zipcep son has student loans. Minkah went on a full ride and has made millions already. 

16 hours ago, Ernie Keebler said:

. Let’s compare your son’s salary when he leaves yale and how long it takes to pay back money borrowed to send your son to yale.

Ever hear that the Ivy's have Billions of dollars ;)

Compared to what Mincah Fitzpatrick will make and has already made.

Let's see the over the long haul

Oh I forgot everyone that goes and plays at Alabama or a so called “Bigger Schools” is dumb. Carry on grammer man. 

So you can confirm that all the players are geniuses? I guess you never heard the stories of players at some big schools that can't read and take basket weaving classes, all because they were pushed through high school. Micah is one player who got an excellent education at SPP and was recruited to a big school because of his abilities

Right back at you Cookie monster

Why are you even arguing this anymore? I'll tell you all something, college helps you get YOUR FIRST JOB! After that you move on by your job performance & contacts you make. Of course kids who graduate from an Ivy college most probably will have some sort of well paying job, that does not guarantee future success though. Same as NFL first round picks, they get a nice big signing bonus up front but their year to year salary is usually league minimum. These guys also must perform to get future millions.