SJR RB Powell Shopping For New Home

Ernie Keebler

22 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I'm hearing Management felt he wasn't getting enough Carries. He couldn't get into a rhythm with Joe's RB rotation. Great kid. He/Management deserve to be happy.

total BS....from his " management "  ....practice and play hard...competition is always there....then take back more carries from hard work....really bad look for him.....I am old school....you need to earn it....he jumped ahead of johnson and now audric ahead of him....he is better off staying imo 

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

total BS....from his " management "  ....practice and play hard...competition is always there....then take back more carries from hard work....really bad look for him.....I am old school....you need to earn it....he jumped ahead of johnson and now audric ahead of him....he is better off staying imo 

I'm told that he has serious interest from high D1 schools, that want to further evaluate him. Management feels that he can not be evaluated if he's finishing games with 8-9 Carrie's. Honestly,  I can understand their worries when viewed through their eyes. Some believe it will blow over. We'll see in January.

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

I'm told that he has serious interest from high D1 schools, that want to further evaluate him. Management feels that he can not be evaluated if he's finishing games with 8-9 Carrie's. Honestly,  I can understand their worries when viewed through their eyes. Some believe it will blow over. We'll see in January.

he is a very good RB...hits hole hard, power, burst, good pass blocking..very good hands....the offers will come....just think its a bad look jumping ship....not sure of his grades...but even the top 1-AA patriot league would be all over him.   I hope he stays....also do not like the daddy ball aspect of this......

50 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Apparently Johnson was never ahead him - And heard kid works harder than most - And he has been better than Audric and earned it; but politics involved. Heard kid doesn't complain although he is junior and earned spot. Maybe he leaves maybe he stays -think he stays

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TruthIsTruth said:

Apparently Johnson was never ahead him - And heard kid works harder than most - And he has been better than Audric and earned it; but politics involved. Heard kid doesn't complain although he is junior and earned spot. Maybe he leaves maybe he stays -think he stays

Why transfer and sit out 4 games.. like colleges coaches wanna hear about that

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why transfer and sit out 4 games.. like colleges coaches wanna hear about that

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ur stupid.. ur Boy ran a Credit Card ring at Rutgers 

Not my boy you got the wrong guy ;  Boy you make that same sound Forrest Gump did when his mom gave it up to the principal to get Forest in school . You Forest Gump looking mother fucker 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, GardenStateTrashHauler said:

Not my boy you got the wrong guy ;  Boy you look and make that same sound Forrest Gump did when his mom gave it up to the principal to get Forest in school . You Forest Gump looking mother fucker 

Lol Ur all Bark No Bite

ur a joke