Powerful! Clarence Thomas 2.0!!!!

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Brett Kavanaugh is going through this exact thing. Democrats are evil Anti American pieces of shit who will be burning in hell for trying to destroy this country. Domestic terrorism at its worst. Watch this and see the exact thing that is going on to Brett Kavanaugh 

Wow. Just wow. I remember this like it was yesterday. Now that I’m a few years older and a little more wiser, I can appreciate the courage and character required by Justice Thomas to stand up to the system in this fashion. This was a man clearly telling the truth. Bravo, sir!

This planned attack on Kavanaugh by the left was predictable as the sun coming up in the east. He’ll survive just like Thomas did. Wait til November and 2020 for the real fun to begin, though. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Wow. Just wow. I remember this like it was yesterday. Now that I’m a few years older and a little more wiser, I can appreciate the courage and character required by Justice Thomas to stand up to the system in this fashion. This was a man clearly telling the truth. Bravo, sir!

This planned attack on Kavanaugh by the left was predictable as the sun coming up in the east. He’ll survive just like Thomas did. Wait til November and 2020 for the real fun to begin, though. 

What people forget was it was a vote of a Democrat, Sen. DeConcini of Arizona, that got the Thomas nomination out of the Judiciary Committee which the Democrats had an 11-10 majority on.  Without that vote, the nomination would have died.  The Senate and Washington are far different now.

• Like 1

This woman is hard-left activist who couldn't remember names, dates nor places regarding the incident. She reportedly scrubbed her far-left activity from the internet before going public. Her family home foreclosure was presided over by Kavanaugh's mother. There is no pattern of behavior established at all (in fact Kavanaugh has people coming out of the woodwork proclaiming his good character, not so at all with this woman) and he has been the subject of half-a-dozen FBI background checks to date... yet Trump is just supposed to withdraw this guy.

It's interesting that she is refusing to testify now.  Perhaps she is nervous about her reported promiscuity and alcohol issues (at least in her youth) and coming across as a nutball (which appears to be another issue based on her student's comments about her).

This is a disgraceful attack on a good man.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, concha said:

This woman is hard-left activist who couldn't remember names, dates nor places regarding the incident. She reportedly scrubbed her far-left activity from the internet before going public. Her family home foreclosure was presided over by Kavanaugh's mother. There is no pattern of behavior established at all (in fact Kavanaugh has people coming out of the woodwork proclaiming his good character, not so at all with this woman) and he has been the subject of half-a-dozen FBI background checks to date... yet Trump is just supposed to withdraw this guy.

It's interesting that she is refusing to testify now.  Perhaps she is nervous about her reported promiscuity and alcohol issues (at least in her youth) and coming across as a nutball (which appears to be another issue based on her student's comments about her).

This is a disgraceful attack on a good man.

And the democrats sat on this paid, fake accusation until the 11th hour to throw the process into chaos. Had they released it in the summer when they first paid for it, it would have given Kavanaugh and company time to squash it as a shady democrat tactic that it is. If this was so concerning why wait months after you receive the information? History repeating itself. 

And why haven't these same democrats publicly rebuke Keith Wife Beater Ellison when his accuser and her son came out with proof and 911 calls? Hell this got swept under the rug so fast you would swear it was just a bad dream that never happened. 

The corrupiton from the left is so shocking and the hypocrisy is so mind boggling you have to be concerned about the people who are brainwashed by the scum dumpsters. We have to interact in everyday society with them. Lol 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just wait until Ruthie kicks the bucket!! 

I've been waiting everyday to get on twitter and see she is resting eternally safely away from the country she tries and help ruin at any corner. 

Liberals should be mad at her for not retiring right after Obama got elected the 2nd time 😂