WK 6 HS Football game Videos

DevilDog

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

bEast Texas Lobos in a dogfight.  Texas Football on any given night. 

Longview has a few weeks to tighten things up because their region 2 POs will be stout with klein Collins and Westfield playing well, then a possible matchup with cedar hill then maybe westlake.  

But RIGHT now, they would not be my pick to win D2.

9 minutes ago, State Champ said:

Man at the 0.34 sec mark #4 drags a player down and at 6.11 the OL just flats out moves out of their stance...no flags WTF...I quit watching

At 6:11 I heard whistles before the movement, so maybe the ref was blowing it in play. 

I take it though by your tone you're not a big fan of Allen huh?   Do you think LT can match up with their OL/DL?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

At 6:11 I heard whistles before the movement, so maybe the ref was blowing it in play. 

I take it though by your tone you're not a big fan of Allen huh?   Do you think LT can match up with their OL/DL?

I think we got a good group of OL that is starting to jell with some starters back. Our DL is just quicker than there big guys and don't quit. I see LT getting a lead and Allen playing catch up which they are not used to. We still got a young D back field with WR Wilson added in on their best WR and 3 good soph RBs with a started out (Nixon) for a few more weeks making it 4 total. WRs are pretty good also...I never been a fan of their coach for some reason going back to his Waco days. So I think we got just better play calling with our O and QB Card is well Card with 2 VG back ups....BUT we got Westlake in 2 weeks and many games to play before that

4 minutes ago, State Champ said:

I think we got a good group of OL that is starting to jell with some starters back. Our DL is just quicker than there big guys and don't quit. I see LT getting a lead and Allen playing catch up which they are not used to. We still got a young D back field with WR Wilson added in on their best WR and 3 good soph RBs with a started out (Nixon) for a few more weeks making it 4 total. WRs are pretty good also...I never been a fan of their coach for some reason going back to his Waco days. So I think we got just better play calling with our O and QB Card is well Card with 2 VG back ups....BUT we got Westlake in 2 weeks and many games to play before that

I will say this, if you all get through to the finals, with those teams that you all would have to play to get there, I'd pick LT to win it all. 

The WL game will tell us a lot.  WL got their wakeup call losing to cy ranch a few weeks back. 

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I will say this, if you all get through to the finals, with those teams that you all would have to play to get there, I'd pick LT to win it all. 

The WL game will tell us a lot.  WL got their wakeup call losing to cy ranch a few weeks back. 

And WL does got a bye next week. LT has got a new OC and has been getting used to the plays, terminology and by the playoffs they will open it up as more plays are added, the players are like sponges ...and hopefully with Allen at the end...

10 minutes ago, State Champ said:

And WL does got a bye next week. LT has got a new OC and has been getting used to the plays, terminology and by the playoffs they will open it up as more plays are added, the players are like sponges ...and hopefully with Allen at the end...

They'll be prepared for sure, but I'm just not sold on WL skill guys.  I've seen clips of them and I didn't see a game breaker for them.  They have a good D though.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

They'll be prepared for sure, but I'm just not sold on WL skill guys.  I've seen clips of them and I didn't see a game breaker for them.  They have a good D though.

LT is not gonna beat this Allen Team if they meet.  Which Lord knows I hope happens.  Seems LT is more interested in Allen than Vice Versa both will have their hands full to make it to the Death Star

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

LT is not gonna beat this Allen Team if they meet.  Which Lord knows I hope happens.  Seems LT is more interested in Allen than Vice Versa both will have their hands full to make it to the Death Star

I can't call it in week 5.  LT develops well during the season, so where they are now may be significantly different in week 16.  Last year's close game was no fluke, and they are farther along now then where they this time last season.  

But I agree, neither may make it to the SC.

but if they both make it, you and I will have to bet a steak dinner on this one.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, State Champ said:

It is just me that is interested but the drive to get back to Dallas is there no matter who is there.I still want a rematch...and I think we all do.....LT just gave up there 1st passing TD Friday. 

It's understandable considering that LT was so close last season without Baldwin.    

6 minutes ago, State Champ said:

Austin does have a good passing soph QB and a former NFL player at HC. But it is what it is for LT. QB Card was 12 of 12 at the start.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/lake-travis-cavaliers-(austin,tx)/football/videos.htm?videoid=f136d8c2-ae5c-4194-93db-a31b26a1536f

Who is faster Erwin or Stephens?  Erwin showed some wheels on the 68yd TD.

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Who is faster Erwin or Stephens?  Erwin showed some wheels on the 68yd TD.

Good question I don't know....add in orig starter Nixon who is  former LT RBs  Shawn's cousin or brother  to the mix and he could be faster of the group depends on how his ankle is when he comes back. Here is the only game he played in the 1st. He played CB a lot.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8359018/Sean-Brown-Nixon

4 minutes ago, State Champ said:

Good question I don't know....add in orig starter Nixon who is  former LT RBs  Shawn's cousin or brother  to the mix and he could be faster of the group depends on how his ankle is when he comes back. Here is the only game he played in the 1st. He played CB a lot.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8359018/Sean-Brown-Nixon

When is Nixon expected back?