Boston Red Soxs Fan Has a better arm than the whole team

LiberalDonaldTrump

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Probably laughing as he sees the dumbo in the cheap seats tossing away a couple dollar bills...

Shit...moron might have had enough in his hand to actually buy himself that adult t-shirt...

more than a few dollars if that is the last home run the Yankees hit this year. 

That ball could well wind up in Cooperstown. 

3 minutes ago, ohio said:

May be so, but he has more accuracy than anyone in the Yankees bullpen. 

Ahhh yes ...I would have to say 'may be so' to your reply as well...😅

but the Yankee bullpen (even being stupidly rich) are not stupid enough to toss away that ball...

This type of stupidity seems reserved for Sux fans...see exhibit A above ...no wonder he's in the cheap seats... 

But wait....Seems he's NOT in the cheap seats???

32 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He tipped his hat to the guy with a big smile. 

Really? not quite how it reads on the Yankees Website LOL.....

"Stanton (who earlier doubled home a run as part of a three-hit day) gestured toward the fan, who was ejected by security.""  🤣🤣🤣

Now I dunno, but watching that sux fan getting his ass dragged out, instead if eating the gift he just received, would probably bring a big ass smile to anyone...

Guess he can work on his 'short hops' in the parking lot, while he waits for his little buddy... 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Troll said:

Ahhh yes ...I would have to say 'may be so' to your reply as well...😅

but the Yankee bullpen (even being stupidly rich) are not stupid enough to toss away that ball...

This type of stupidity seems reserved for Sux fans...see exhibit A above ...no wonder he's in the cheap seats... 

But wait....Seems he's NOT in the cheap seats???

Really? not quite how it reads on the Yankees Website LOL.....

"Stanton (who earlier doubled home a run as part of a three-hit day) gestured toward the fan, who was ejected by security.""  🤣🤣🤣

Now I dunno, but watching that sux fan getting his ass dragged out, instead if eating the gift he just received, would probably bring a big ass smile to anyone...

Guess he can work on his 'short hops' in the parking lot, while he waits for his little buddy... 

It's all perspective. The guy I heard on the broadcast said as I stated. It's how I saw it too. He did it between 2nd and third base like 2 strides after he got hit so I doubt security had got near the guy yet... Who knows. It's a better tell for Stanton in the version I heard. 

It is interesting how two folks can see the same thing and interpreter it completely differently, isn't it? 

Everyday this happens in all walks of life, all situations. 

We really can't believe what we see. 

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It's all perspective. The guy I heard on the broadcast said as I stated. It's how I saw it too. He did it between 2nd and third base like 2 strides after he got hit so I doubt security had got near the guy yet... Who knows. It's a better tell for Stanton in the version I heard. 

It is interesting how two folks can see the same thing and interpreter it completely differently, isn't it? 

Everyday this happens in all walks of life, all situations. 

This part is Spot on.  

See it, and then write it down, and when someone else reads it, it will even morph again....

I thought it was funny the way they had it on their own official site....reads like he pointed to him to initiate the ejection or something LOLOL....and I doubt it went down like that.  Either way, after just hitting a homer, and surely talking about the play in the dugout afterwards, I'd also think it highly likely they were probably smiling while watching him the whole time while he was getting his ass tossed...👍 

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

We really can't believe what we see. 

This part I take exception to....

Maybe you don't....

But I know what I see, understand it's just my vantage point's view, and NO, you can never change that picture...

any added PERSPECTIVE as you say.... could possibly color the frame a different shade, so you could view that same picture in a slightly different light ….but it can NEVER change what was seen in real life.   Now if you are not even an eye witness...well then you are just trying to interpret someone else's crayons...

I think what you are trying to say is that you can't trust your own interpretations as to how others feel/think/act when you've got other people in the picture

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

But I know what I see, understand it's just my vantage point's view, and NO, you can never change that picture...

any added PERSPECTIVE as you say.... could possibly color the frame a different shade, so you could view that same picture in a slightly different light ….but it can NEVER change what was seen in real life.

Tell ya what. 

Stand on the right of this pic, then stand on the left.

Now tell me, did you see a different shade or did the picture change substantively? (6 is not 9, 9 is not 6)

You are confusing what your eyes see (does not change) with how you interpret it. 

Six-and-Nine.jpg

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

Tell ya what.  Wassup?

Stand on the right of this pic, then stand on the left. Sure Thing.

Now tell me, did you see a different shade or did the picture change substantively? Not in the least (6 is not 9, 9 is not 6) Oh please don't tell me you follow the moron path

You are confusing what your eyes see (does not change) with how you interpret it. Well 'someone' sure is confused with some poor interpretation but it isn't me... 

Six-and-Nine.jpg

Dumbass (stated affectionately) No matter WHERE I stand in your picture, I can easily see both a 6 and a 9 ....

Like what the fock is YOUR problem???  🤣🤣  

Clue: Your problem is not in your eyeballs, It's that you blame your own lack of perception and awareness on them. 

There's that painted frame that you are missing....you know...the only thing missing in your 'Limited view' (pun) to hang it on your FAIL wall.  

PS. I can also see from any vantage a couple idiots with blinders on arguing that the world must agree with their limited perception..... and I sure hope you're not trying to resemble that remark to try and prove yourself right  😜

5 hours ago, Troll said:

Dumbass (stated affectionately) No matter WHERE I stand in your picture, I can easily see both a 6 and a 9 ....

Like what the fock is YOUR problem???  🤣🤣  

Clue: Your problem is not in your eyeballs, It's that you blame your own lack of perception and awareness on them. 

There's that painted frame that you are missing....you know...the only thing missing in your 'Limited view' (pun) to hang it on your FAIL wall.  

PS. I can also see from any vantage a couple idiots with blinders on arguing that the world must agree with their limited perception..... and I sure hope you're not trying to resemble that remark to try and prove yourself right  😜

You are mistaken. Said with disappointment but without calling names. 

There is no universality to perception.