Bama vs LSU

ChimpGrip

8 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Its time we start this thread now, even though the game is in November. With early looks at both times, which way do you lean?

As long as our OL holds up, I don't think anyone is stopping Tua. The defense will be primed and ready to go. 

I think it will be a typical game at death valley. Low scoring hard hitting slugfest. Looks like joe burrow has helped turned LSU around. LSU will be battle test by November while alabama certainly has not at this point. I think alabama wins but LSU keeps it close and tua has to play for 4 quarters

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Eh I don’t see it. 34-10 Bama rolls them. Just better on offense and defense. Much better coached. Big play is there for Bama, it’s not for LSU. Gonna be a struggle for them. And I think it’s very possible LSU enters this game with two losses to Florida and Georgia in the next few weeks 

If Florida beats LSU then LSU deserves to drop out of the polls

And if that happens I'll expect bama to roll by 30+

I don't think it will be very close, not sold on LSU yet i think it's only a matter of time before the wheels fall off 

It's bama and everyone else this year, if bama don't win national championship then saban needs to retire because this year is basically a cakewalk 

Clemson almost lost to Syracuse and that's bama biggest threat?? 

I could probably coach bama to a title with the huge gap this year over everyone else

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If Florida beats LSU then LSU deserves to drop out of the polls

And if that happens I'll expect bama to roll by 30+

LSU deserves to drop out?? Wins over ranked Miami and ranked Auburn. Florida just beat ranked miss state. That game next week btw LSU and florida is gonna be very good 

4 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Eh I don’t see it. 34-10 Bama rolls them. Just better on offense and defense. Much better coached. Big play is there for Bama, it’s not for LSU. Gonna be a struggle for them. And I think it’s very possible LSU enters this game with two losses to Florida and Georgia in the next few weeks 

If I'm not mistaken, Bama leads the nation in explosive plays - plays of 20 yards or more. 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I don't think it will be very close, not sold on LSU yet i think it's only a matter of time before the wheels fall off 

It's bama and everyone else this year, if bama don't win national championship then saban needs to retire because this year is basically a cakewalk 

Clemson almost lost to Syracuse and that's bama biggest threat?? 

I could probably coach bama to a title with the huge gap this year over everyone else

No Georgia is alabama biggest threat not Clemson 

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I think it will be a typical game at death valley. Low scoring hard hitting slugfest. Looks like joe burrow has helped turned LSU around. LSU will be battle test by November while alabama certainly has not at this point. I think alabama wins but LSU keeps it close and tua has to play for 4 quarters

IF LSU goes 3-0 over the next month (which would mean beating Florida, Georiga, and Miss St) then I will be worried. Because LSU gets a week off before Bama. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

LSU deserves to drop out?? Wins over ranked Miami and ranked Auburn. Florida just beat ranked miss state. That game next week btw LSU and florida is gonna be very good 

Miss state should have been dropped out after that loss last week, if they were in any other conference it would be

UF is still a question mark,  yea they going in right direction but are far from contenders

They are just trying to get some footing and hopefully contend in the East next year but they have no shot of beating Georgia this year 

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

IF LSU goes 3-0 over the next month (which would mean beating Florida, Georiga, and Miss St) then I will be worried. Because LSU gets a week off before Bama. 

I think Georgia beats LSU so LSU can go 2-1 in those games. If they win all 3 yeah watch out. LSU will be very battled tested like I said. Alabama hasn't been challenged yet and the season is 50% over next week

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I think Georgia beats LSU so LSU can go 2-1 in those games. If they win all 3 yeah watch out. LSU will be very battled tested like I said. Alabama hasn't been challenged yet and the season is 50% over next week

Wouldn't that also be a advantage for bama because They will be healthy from the cupcake schedule so far while LSU will be banged up 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

We may not be as battle-tested, but our starters will have much less wear and tear, for what its worth. 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Miss state should have been dropped out after that loss last week, if they were in any other conference it would be

UF is still a question mark,  yea they going in right direction but are far from contenders

They are just trying to get some footing and hopefully contend in the East next year but they have no shot of beating Georgia this year 

Kentucky starting to look real good. Beat the crap out of south carolina yesterday 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

No Georgia is alabama biggest threat not Clemson 

I guess things have changed since season started, I haven't been listening to those talk shows this year since they usually are fondling over someone and it becomes unwatchable plus with so many ESPN shows that only talk about politics and protests i realized i would get better sports insight online or on here 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Than idk what your not seeing with them. Burrow has completely changed that team. The kid can play. I would have liked to see LSU go to Miami instead of neutral. I think that would have told us more 

Who is better, Burrow or Mond? I would say Mond has done better against better teams so far. 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I guess things have changed since season started, I haven't been listening to those talk shows this year since they usually are fondling over someone and it becomes unwatchable plus with so many ESPN shows that only talk about politics and protests i realized i would get better sports insight online or on here 

You probably will. Clemson lost Bryant and now lawerence got a concussion yesterday. They are on their 3rd qb at this point. Clemson has a solid RB but alabama would eat that up