Bama vs LSU

ChimpGrip

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Wouldn't that also be a advantage for bama because They will be healthy from the cupcake schedule so far while LSU will be banged up 

Could be or it could lead to a rusty team who hasn't played a 4 quarter game yet. LSU had been punched in the mouth at this point. Alabama has not

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I did think Kentucky is looking good and i was impressed with their running back 

Problem is would a elite Uf team lose to any Kentucky team? 

No but than Florida backs up their loss with a good win. Florida looks like the bare building something nice. Give Mullen sometime. Hell have a better qb next year as well

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

No but than Florida backs up their loss with a good win. Florida looks like the bare building something nice. Give Mullen sometime. Hell have a better qb next year as well

I agree

Mullen will make FL competitive and eventually contenders 

Just not this season,  too many mistakes from last staff still on roster that have to get cleaned out 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I agree

Mullen will make FL competitive and eventually contenders 

Just not this season,  too many mistakes from last staff still on roster that have to get cleaned out 

I think they lose scarlett this year though to the nfl. Idk what there depth will look like next year. This year they returned a lot of experience on the depth chart 

Just now, ChimpGrip said:

Another major factor in this game is coaching. LSU will be more tested, but a fresh and motivated Bama team is very hard to beat. This will be a huge game and the winner could take the West, Saban will have his team ready. What about Coach O.?

At the very least coach o deserves to come back next year. 

31 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Kentucky starting to look real good. Beat the crap out of south carolina yesterday 

South Carolina is not good.  Kentucky is good.  They are finally calling good games offensively and not wasting plays.  Alabama schedule hasn't been good but they have played flawlessly.  You can usually see things where teams will struggle when they come against a good opponent.  Alabama with Tua is not showing any weakness on offense.  That said LSU is going to be there the whole game with them because they always are and they have db's that won't let the Bama wideouts run free.  Tua will have a huge game on the ground imo.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...