alabama = falcon fans

SJR89

2 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Or Watson. And #1 Justin Fields has that skillset.The game is starting to slow down for him. Fromm goes down? He'll become Willie Pep. As an aside, we ran the rock on Bama pretty well back on Jan.9. My only second guess was going with Chubb when Michel was the hot back. Kirby's still learning.

Watson did his thing but because hurts was awful alabama defense was on the field all day. But props to Watson kid can sling the ball. Sucks to see him struggle in the nfl but those skill sets for the most part won't get you far in the NFL 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Watson did his thing but because hurts was awful alabama defense was on the field all day. But props to Watson kid can sling the ball. Sucks to see him struggle in the nfl but those skill sets for the most part won't get you far in the NFL 

Man we had Matthew Stafford, and he hasn't won a playoff game since high school. Couldn't get us to win the East. It's great to see former players doing well in the NFL, but I'll take championships. Clemsons defense had a lot to do with Hurts struggles.

Just now, JCGIII said:

Man we had Matthew Stafford, and he hasn't won a playoff game since high school. Couldn't get us to win the East. It's great to see former players doing well in the NFL, but I'll take championships.

Stafford really has never had a complete team. Megatron was it. Running game has been nonexistent in forever. They just had their 1st 100 yard rusher in what a decade.