alabama = falcon fans

SJR89

18 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Would anybody on this board go see them play Lou Laf???... If Saban wants full crowds... quit scheduling OOC cupcakes. I wouldn't was a minute of my time on that foolishness.

totally agree on OOS...pitiful this year....not like hey we scheduled FSU and its a down year....but is this not their Pro sports team for the state.....just sad.....

40 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

At first I thought the same thing. Stop scheduling like colcuts and you won't have this problem. But, at the same time, if I was a student there I would never miss a home game. The season is only so long and only so many games are at home. I would take full advantage of my 8 years at bama.

It's Louisiana Lafeyette.... 

Not LSU not A&M hell not even Tennessee (Although I'm not sure there's much difference between ULL and Tennessee at this point...)... 

Point is do you really expect a big turnout for something like this... 

And don't compare College and HS different ball games entirely... 

Each one has there own scheduling complications... 

Because if we're gonna start doing that then California in some Deep deep shit... 

Fans get complacent when you win alot. It has happened at Colquitt. The reserve section sits on their hands most of the night these days. They start leaving well before the game is over. They don't travel like they used to... Etc.  Etc 

I like what the coach said. 

He's right. Fans get complacent when you stay on top for a long time. They don't realize that the fans are a part of the game and are important to the players. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

At first I thought the same thing. Stop scheduling like colcuts and you won't have this problem. But, at the same time, if I was a student there I would never miss a home game. The season is only so long and only so many games are at home. I would take full advantage of my 8 years at bama.

And lately theres one less home game as they open up with the neutral site game. So that leaves 5 games at home. How do u not come to all 5 games. Also it was parents weekend. It should have been packed 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 9:42 PM, AztecPadre said:

That's hella weak if a coach has to tell fans to come.  I honestly thought bama would not be a team that had to do this.  I say the student sections should be first come first serve.  

A few years ago he said he would shut the student section if they did not stay till the 4th quarter.

• Thanks 1

what ever excuse is given is not acceptable...this is supposedly the Yankees of the south....how can their games not be sold out.....seems like bad karma...for bama.......your one chicken n waffles stomach problem for Saban from the end...............is it this year....WAR EAGLE 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SJR89 said:

what ever excuse is given is not acceptable...this is supposedly the Yankees of the south....how can their games not be sold out.....seems like bad karma...for bama.......your one chicken n waffles stomach problem for Saban from the end...............is it this year....WAR EAGLE 

No......itll never be auburn's year. Even when they beat alabama like last year they cant close the deal. They go to atlanta and choke. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

No......itll never be auburn's year. Even when they beat alabama like last year they cant close the deal. They go to atlanta and choke. 

UGA and the Barn is a good instate rivalry. We've been going at it since 1892. Saddest day in a typical Barners life? Opening the rejection notice from Athens or the Capstone.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:45 PM, AztecPadre said:

52341657-1BD6-472B-A065-F5A1B4657698.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JCGIII said:

UGA and the Barn is a good instate rivalry. We've been going at it since 1892. Saddest day in a typical Barners life? Opening the rejection notice from Athens or the Capstone.

I went to Georgia to see Georgia vs Auburn. Todd Gurley last game as a dawg. He blew his knee out I believe but he was unstoppable until he got hurt. I was near the Georgia student section 8pm game. I was on campus by 10am. Greatest day ever. Southern hospitality was amazing as always. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

52341657-1BD6-472B-A065-F5A1B4657698.gif

On 10/3/2018 at 11:45 PM, AztecPadre said:

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.jpg