alabama = falcon fans

SJR89

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I went to Georgia to see Georgia vs Auburn. Todd Gurley last game as a dawg. He blew his knee out I believe but he was unstoppable until he got hurt. I was near the Georgia student section 8pm game. I was on campus by 10am. Greatest day ever. Southern hospitality was amazing as always. 

That was 2014. We smacked them around pretty good that night.34-7. That was one cold night. I'm in Section 227 Club Level, but we're not enclosed like the skyboxes. Nick Marshall had a miserable return to Athens.

Just now, JCGIII said:

That was 2014. We smacked them around pretty good that night.34-7. That was one cold night. I'm in Section 227 Club Level, but we're not enclosed like the skyboxes. Nick Marshall had a miserable return to Athens.

Cold???? I dont remember being cold. But than again I was drinking for about 10 hour before game time lol. Georgia beat the hell out marshall. And the fans were giving marshall hell were I was. I was in the 100 few rows off the field 

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Cold???? I dont remember being cold. But than again I was drinking for about 10 hour before game time lol. Georgia beat the hell out marshall. And the fans were giving marshall hell were I was. I was in the 100 few rows off the field 

It was 38 at kickoff, around 10;30 pm when all was said and done, the reading was 31, and the wind had increased from 3 mph to 12mph. It was cold to me.

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JCGIII said:

It was 38 at kickoff, around 10;30 pm when all was said and done, the reading was 31, and the wind had increased from 3 mph to 12mph. It was cold to me.

Lmaooo to most people yea that's cold. I was comfortable in my sweatshirt lol. But like I said the amount of alcohol in my system was working lol. It was a gorgeous afternoon I remember that. The campus is beautiful. The stadium is also nice. Cant say one bad thing about Georgia other than you shall lose the sec championship lol 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

USC and UCLA hate each other. You cant be fan of rival teams. That's like Miami and fsu liking each other they dont. Respect college rivalries. As an alabama fan I cant stand Auburn. I hope they lose all the time. 

He actually has a point I can't stand those dastardly bastards from the state that shall not be named... 

@golfaddict1 Michigan sucks....... 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

USC and UCLA hate each other. You cant be fan of rival teams. That's like Miami and fsu liking each other they dont. Respect college rivalries. As an alabama fan I cant stand Auburn. I hope they lose all the time. 

I get that.  But I grew up watching SC every week.  UCLA got me when the had MJD.  Stanford has had since the day before forever.  As kids we use to go there for Offense/Defense camp every year.  Plus the Shriners AllStar game was held their for many years as well and we always got free tix every year.  And Bama got me when Najee went there. 

36 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I also like Auburn ever since the greatest RB/OF/everything went to school there. 

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I get that.  But I grew up watching SC every week.  UCLA got me when the had MJD.  Stanford has had since the day before forever.  As kids we use to go there for Offense/Defense camp every year.  Plus the Shriners AllStar game was held their for many years as well and we always got free tix every year.  And Bama got me when Najee went there. 

Be a Stanford fan. They were your team. Dont be an individual fan like you have cited with MJD and najee 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Lmaooo to most people yea that's cold. I was comfortable in my sweatshirt lol. But like I said the amount of alcohol in my system was working lol. It was a gorgeous afternoon I remember that. The campus is beautiful. The stadium is also nice. Cant say one bad thing about Georgia other than you shall lose the sec championship lol 

I'm afraid you're correct regarding the dance in Atlanta, this year. Oh we're capable of beating you, but we'll need help. Lay it down five times like y'all did against Okie and tOSU, and we'll run you out of the stadium. Depth across the d-line is a year away, and will be the difference. As for quarterback play, Fromm is operating behind a vastly more talented line than last year. We can move the ball on Bama. The problem is I can't see us being able to pressure the qb enough to affect the outcome. This years edition is much more talented than last years. Having only 9 scholarship seniors including 5th year guys, has already shown up several times in the last two weeks. Going forward, beginning next year, Bama starts chasing us.

Just now, JCGIII said:

I'm afraid you're correct regarding the dance in Atlanta, this year. Oh we're capable of beating you, but we'll need help. Lay it down five times like y'all did against Okie and tOSU, and we'll run you out of the stadium. Depth across the d-line is a year away, and will be the difference. As for quarterback play, Fromm is operating behind a vastly more talented line than last year. We can move the ball on Bama. The problem is I can't see us being able to pressure the qb enough to affect the outcome. This years edition is much more talented than last years. Having only 9 scholarship seniors including 5th year guys, has already shown up several times in the last two weeks. Going forward, beginning next year, Bama starts chasing us.

Yeah yeah lol. You know bama is gonna load up again next year. This might be one of the weakest backfield on defense that alabama has had in a while. If nobody can exploit that defense this year than forget it. You wanna beat alabama I suggest you watch film on what manziel and Kelly were able to do. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yeah yeah lol. You know bama is gonna load up again next year. This might be one of the weakest backfield on defense that alabama has had in a while. If nobody can exploit that defense this year than forget it. You wanna beat alabama I suggest you watch film on what manziel and Kelly were able to do. 

Or Watson. And #1 Justin Fields has that skillset.The game is starting to slow down for him. Fromm goes down? He'll become Willie Pep. As an aside, we ran the rock on Bama pretty well back on Jan.9. My only second guess was going with Chubb when Michel was the hot back. Kirby's still learning.

59 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Damn straight.The Alabama grads and fans I know, and thats a high number, wouldn't pull for the Barn with an engine out on the team plane.

• Like 1