Midterm thread?

HSFBfan

5 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Then why the fuck was it even close?

If someone has no chance...should've been a decisive win for crippled up Cruz, but it wasnt.

What happened? 

Dude it was called with what 30% of the votes in. It was over and it was over fast. Apparently beto was very upset about losing. Sorry his policies dont work in the south. Should move to a blue state. You'll get voted in fast. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dude it was called with what 30% of the votes in. 

Dude, election was the closest it's been in Texas... in 2 decades. TWO.

I'll ask again you slow uneducated fuck, why was it so close if he had no chance?

50-48 is decisive to you or something?

3 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Dude, election was the closest it's been in Texas... in 2 decades. TWO.

I'll ask again you slow uneducated fuck, why was it so close if he had no chance?

50-48 is decisive to you or something?

He won by 2.6%......he won by something like 200000 votes. And beto had to spend 70 million to lose by that much 

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Remember last night when Wullfie stopped in to beat his chest about Beta "winning" with like 4% of the vote in?

That was pretty awesome. 

Hey, if you're gonna throw $70 million in the toilet, you might as well get a thrill ride before having your hopes and dreams go down the drain. 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Remember last night when Wullfie stopped in to beat his chest about Beta "winning" with like 4% of the vote in?

That was pretty awesome. 

I'm gonna do both of us a favor since you like following me around so much.

Take this block cocksucker!

To the dogshit list you go. Kkkoncha right ahead of ya.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Idk go ask the voters of texas. 

No, I'm asking you.

You seem to know more about Texas than I do despite me living here, so what happened? 

Normally, definitely decisive win for right wing in Texas. But not this time. Why?

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

No, I'm asking you.

You seem to know more about Texas than I do despite me living here, so what happened? 

Normally, definitely decisive win for right wing in Texas. But not this time. Why?

Again it was definitive. No run off. No recount. It's over. That's all their is too it. But it's ok the guy who I wanted to win won. And texas remains red the way it should be. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Again it was definitive.

No it wasn't.

55-42 is decisive, like Pennsylvania. 

50-48 definitely isn't. In fact, TX was labeled a toss up state in the Senate race.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2018/nov/06/midterm-elections-2018-live-results-latest-winners-and-seats

Toss up and decisive are too completely different meanings. 

Learn politics before quoting me next time. Or you end up on cowshit list with kkkoncha and Zulu if you can't bring anything knowledgeable to the table.