Midterm thread?

HSFBfan

Republicans ahead in colorado 

Democrats, Republicans and unaffiliated voters continue to return ballots at nearly the same pace as they have all week, with Republicans maintaining a slight lead over Democrats, 34.71 percent to 34.65; unaffiliated voters have returned 29.5 percent of the ballot total.

20 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I will always vote Red especially with the economic numbers that keep coming out

Why would you ever vote dem? 

You, especially, would do well to look at the video. It has nothing to do with voting and everything to do with being an adult. Trust me, if you listen to it carefully you would learn a lot. 

Don't believe you will, but after watching I felt it would be beneficial.  

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You, especially, would do well to look at the video. It has nothing to do with voting and everything to do with being an adult. Trust me, if you listen to it carefully you would learn a lot. 

Don't believe you will, but after watching I felt it would be beneficial.  

I am watching video. I'll give it a shot

I'm trying to watch it....I'm 4 minutes in and I wanna put a bullet thru my head. She just rambles

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

@DarterBlue this is ridiculous. She doesnt say anything. She just rambles man. 

She reminds me of these motivating people who just go on and on. 

I tried. I made it 8 minutes in

I tried. I cannot help you then. She actually, mixed in with her rambling, have something worthwhile to say. 

I would think you would have more tolerance for her style since it is profoundly American. I too had trouble with the rambling. But it did not stop me from discerning her central point. It is a very important point. I would summarize it for you in this post, but that would not help you on your journey. 

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I tried. I cannot help you then. She actually, mixed in with her rambling, have something worthwhile to say. 

I would think you would have more tolerance for her style since it is profoundly American. I too had trouble with the rambling. But it did not stop me from discerning her central point. It is a very important point. I would summarize it for you in this post, but that would not help you on your journey. 

She had to get to her point quicker. If your gonna ramble for 10 mins or so and not get to the point your gonna lose my attention. Im sorry it's just the way I am

This is the only point I got was if u want something you gotta do it.