Bubba Enroute to the Border

DevilDog

51 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Pointing guns at immigrant women and children

Threatening to blow their brains out for dreaming/wanting of a better life 

Look I can agree with not wanting immigrants here illegally but fucking shooting them? 

Seriously... I've heard people say some nasty stuff about immigrants calling em animals and what not but if you have the ability to throw your humanity away to shoot and possibly kill Immigrant women and children. Well then you're pointing the gun at the wrong person...

This is what is most disturbing to me.  Not sure if humanity was ever much of a thought for some people but it damn sure should be.  No reverence for life except for those who are politically like minded and vote Republican. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 1:52 PM, World Citizen said:

This is what is most disturbing to me.  Not sure if humanity was ever much of a thought for some people but it damn sure should be.  No reverence for life except for those who are politically like minded and vote Republican. 

At least you now know who the Bubba's are here.  As if our well trained highly armed Military need a bunch of damn Bubba's from Pork Hollow, Ark. to save us.  Why don't they load up and drop off in Afghanistan with their unbridled patriotism? Know one here is a threat to Bubba's position in America.  These same people show up at Mosques to score da hell out of people that are no damn threat to them and me claim themselves Patriots.  Bubba needs to put up a damn wall around his mental illness and real hatred of the New America because he attacks it every 90 days with a terroristic action.  Some damn Patriots. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, DevilDog said:

At least you now know who the Bubba's are here.  As if our well trained highly armed Military need a bunch of damn Bubba's from Pork Hollow, Ark. to save us.  Why don't they load up and drop off in Afghanistan with their unbridled patriotism? Know one here is a threat to Bubba's position in America.  These same people show up at Mosques to score da hell out of people that are no damn threat to them and me claim themselves Patriots.  Bubba needs to put up a damn wall around his mental illness and real hatred of the New America because he attacks it every 90 days with a terroristic action.  Some damn Patriots. 

If the caravan was well armed and would shoot back, then there would be no bubbas there.  Bank on it.

• Haha 3