Bubba Enroute to the Border

DevilDog

Armed Militia Groups Head To The Border, Sparking Military Concerns

https://www.yahoo.com/news/armed-militia-groups-head-border-124852355.html

.Image result for armed militia headed to border

Armed bands of civilian militia members are traveling to the southern U.S. border, where President Donald Trump has ordered thousands of active-duty troops to rebuff the approaching migrant caravan.

About “200 unregulated armed militia members [are] currently operating along the southwest border,“ says a planning document for Army commanders leading the 5,200 troops Trump has deployed at the border, according to Newsweek. The groups “operate under the guise of citizen patrols supporting” border officials, the document says, pointing out “reported incidents of unregulated militias stealing National Guard equipment during deployments.”

The U.S. Border Patrol late last month warned landowners in Texas to expect “possible armed civilians” to come onto their property because of the caravan, The Associated Press reported.

Militia groups ― heavily armed organizations that train members in paramilitary techniques ― often are right-wing extremist organizations. The Southern Poverty Law Center identified 689 active anti-government extremist groups in 2017. Of those, 273 were militias.

One militia group, the Texas Minutemen, has 100 volunteers heading to the Rio Grande to block migrants now traveling through Mexico, leader Shannon McGauley told The Washington Post. The untrained volunteers plan to dig in along border spots with camouflage clothing, flak jackets, semiautomatic weapons, night-vision goggles and aerial drones with thermal sensing equipment to locate people in darkness, McGauley said. They’ll also come with camping gear and food supplies. 

Militia leaders echo Trump’s pre-election, anti-migrant hyperbole that the migrants are “invaders” and that the borders must be protected. Photos and videos of the caravan show large numbers of mothers and children. 

“We believe our nation is under attack by foreigners who refuse to accept the rule of law on how to become a citizen in the United States,” Howie Morgan, the political action director of the Minuteman Project militia, told Newsweek. He said he hoped to see “thousands” of civilians join troops to defend the border. 

This Dude says no damn way they are gonna come onto his land.  The Bubba loser leave the Ranch Match🤣

6HJV47FWUEI6FNLINEL7NLDNTU.jpg

Michael Vickers, a veterinarian and rancher in Falfurrias, Texas, says he won’t let outside militia onto his property and he doesn’t think such groups will be trusted by most area landowners.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-militia-groups-head-to-border-stirred-by-trumps-call-to-arms/2018/11/03/ff96826c-decf-11e8-b3f0-62607289efee_story.html?utm_term=.cc7c7c983f5c

• Like 1

Encouraged by the words of POTUS, this is a humanitarian disaster waiting to happen. I hope to God that many of the refugees heading towards our southern border seek asylum in Mexico. Given the current climate in the USA, and our President who neither knows nor cares about the consequences of his actions, it would be best for all concerned. 

Even poor Jamaica with its own biases toward Haitians, has never, ever, threatened to cast them back to sea when they have shown up in its territorial waters. And, the government there has expended some resources, albeit meager, to try and resettle them. 

It is always refreshing to see some good Samaritans volunteer time and resources to help protect the country. 

If you have been paying attention you would know that this is an invasion. They stormed Mexico's border, destroyed property and injured police and civilians. Then after all of that The Mexicans still gave them food, water and shelter and told them they can have a asylum there. 

They said fuck off!  This was never about asylum! 

To these brave militias my advice is make sure you protect your self at all costs. Do anything you feel that is necessary to defend your self and this country from those invader terrorists

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

To these brave militias my advice is make sure you protect your self at all costs. Do anything you feel that is necessary to defend your self and this country from those invader terrorists

You are welcome to go join them. I will even buy you a one way ticket to the border if you wish. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Armed Militia Groups Head To The Border, Sparking Military Concerns

https://www.yahoo.com/news/armed-militia-groups-head-border-124852355.html

.Image result for armed militia headed to border

Armed bands of civilian militia members are traveling to the southern U.S. border, where President Donald Trump has ordered thousands of active-duty troops to rebuff the approaching migrant caravan.

About “200 unregulated armed militia members [are] currently operating along the southwest border,“ says a planning document for Army commanders leading the 5,200 troops Trump has deployed at the border, according to Newsweek. The groups “operate under the guise of citizen patrols supporting” border officials, the document says, pointing out “reported incidents of unregulated militias stealing National Guard equipment during deployments.”

The U.S. Border Patrol late last month warned landowners in Texas to expect “possible armed civilians” to come onto their property because of the caravan, The Associated Press reported.

Militia groups ― heavily armed organizations that train members in paramilitary techniques ― often are right-wing extremist organizations. The Southern Poverty Law Center identified 689 active anti-government extremist groups in 2017. Of those, 273 were militias.

One militia group, the Texas Minutemen, has 100 volunteers heading to the Rio Grande to block migrants now traveling through Mexico, leader Shannon McGauley told The Washington Post. The untrained volunteers plan to dig in along border spots with camouflage clothing, flak jackets, semiautomatic weapons, night-vision goggles and aerial drones with thermal sensing equipment to locate people in darkness, McGauley said. They’ll also come with camping gear and food supplies. 

Militia leaders echo Trump’s pre-election, anti-migrant hyperbole that the migrants are “invaders” and that the borders must be protected. Photos and videos of the caravan show large numbers of mothers and children. 

“We believe our nation is under attack by foreigners who refuse to accept the rule of law on how to become a citizen in the United States,” Howie Morgan, the political action director of the Minuteman Project militia, told Newsweek. He said he hoped to see “thousands” of civilians join troops to defend the border. 

All they are going to do is get in the way of the military and border patrol.  For all the the planning and preparation that goes into this type of  mission, these knuckleheads will unnecessarily add on the plate of contingencies that will need to be factored and considered.  They are a joke!  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

All they are going to do is get in the way of the military and border patrol.  For all the the planning and preparation that goes into this type of  mission, these knuckleheads will unnecessarily add on the plate of contingencies that will need to be factored and considered.  They are a joke!  

Why are you criticizing good samaritans that want to assist any way they can in helping proctect this country from an invasion? 

Because it looks like we need all the help we can get to protect the border. Mexico's border collapsed in one day. They have now become hostile invaders that need to be treated as such 

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why are you criticizing good samaritans that want to assist any way they can in helping proctect this country from an invasion? 

Because it looks like we need all the help we can get to protect the border. Mexico's border collapsed in one day. They have now become hostile invaders that need to be treated as such 

For starters this isn’t an invasion.  

There is no military interoperability with a militia group.  The Army doesn’t need the help.  It’s that simple, but keep trolling, you seem to think you are onto something.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The Army doesn’t need the help.  It’s that simple, but keep trolling, you seem to think you are onto something.

In his own delusional sense of reality, I am sure he is on to something. That's why I suggested he go join the militias since he feels they will be so effective. Of course he won't because at his core he is an armchair militant who would probably not risk life and limb. He would much rather stay within the safe confines of a message board ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

In his own delusional sense of reality, I am sure he is on to something. That's why I suggested he go join the militias since he feels they will be so effective. Of course he won't because at his core he is an armchair militant who would probably not risk life and limb. He would much rather stay within the safe confines of a message board ... 

No I can't just up and leave or I will have no job to come back to. My job doesn't allow for me to up and leave without a moment's notice. 

All I said was I applaud the people that actually are volunteering their time. So what the fuck are you even talking about? 

• Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No I can't just up and leave or I will have no job to come back to. My job doesn't allow for me to up and leave without a moment's notice. 

All I said was I applaud the people that actually are volunteering their time. So what the fuck are you even talking about? 

If you were committed, the job would not stop you. This is just an excuse because you don't have either the commitment or the guts!

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Read and learn.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wearethemighty.com/news/reasons-army-doesnt-need-militias/amp

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

If you were committed, the job would not stop you. This is just an excuse because you don't have either the commitment or the guts!

Keep in mind now, according to him we are being invaded by murderers, rapists, etc. so you’d think helping to preserve our way of life would take precedence over leave approval protocol at the job!   😂 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

For starters this isn’t an invasion.  

There is no military interoperability with a militia group.  The Army doesn’t need the help.  It’s that simple, but keep trolling, you seem to think you are onto something.

Notice the 1st post was another case of Whataboutism.  It is an infringement on my senses and no longer requires a retort.  I'm sure the Panthers are loaded up to stop hordes of brown women and kids.  5 black men on a corner armed is equal to racist militias. One trains for a race war constantly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know you guys are trolling. No one would ever intentionally get fired from their job without having won the lottery or large inheritance. 

It would be like you complaining about some politician and someone saying if you don't like his policies then you go be a politician! 

You guys are trying to be sarcastic on purpose because you disagree with me commending the volunteers 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Notice the 1st post was another case of Whataboutism.  It is an infringement on my senses and no longer requires a retort.  I'm sure the Panthers are loaded up to stop hordes of brown women and kids.  5 black men on a corner armed is equal to racist militias. One trains for a race war constantly. 

Calm down Tariq Nasheed. You don't know what these black panthers do when they are not using their time and energy to help elect someone who wants to strip them of their freedoms. 

These border volunteers are just using their resources to help out. This is no different than people helping with hurricane relief. This is terror relief. 

And all of you guys saying it is not an invasion have a dangerous agenda to import disease, poverty and crime just so they vote democrat. 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know you guys are trolling. No one would ever intentionally get fired from their job without having won the lottery or large inheritance.

Actually, I once walked off a job based on moral and ethical grounds. It was a gutsy, perhaps stupid, ballsy thing to do. Fortunately, I found another job within four months before the bills became overwhelming. 

• Like 1

It would be like you complaining about some politician and someone saying if you don't like his policies then you go be a politician! 

You guys are trying to be sarcastic on purpose because you disagree with me commending the volunteers 

In YOUR words we are being invaded by a horde of people set on destruction. That’s a high level of alert that requires immediate attention and civilian support.  Or maybe you are embellishing a lot (like trump)  and don’t have an answer when called out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Calm down Tariq Nasheed. You don't know what these black panthers do when they are not using their time and energy to help elect someone who wants to strip them of their freedoms. 

These border volunteers are just using their resources to help out. This is no different than people helping with hurricane relief. This is terror relief. 

And all of you guys saying it is not an invasion have a dangerous agenda to import disease, poverty and crime just so they vote democrat. 

They don’t have a single thing to offer the Army.  Since you know so much, what militarily can they offer that the Army can’t provide on their own? I’ll wait for your well structured list.   

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

In YOUR words we are being invaded by a horde of people set on destruction. That’s a high level of alert that requires immediate attention and civilian support.  Or maybe you are embellishing a lot (like trump)  and don’t have an answer when called out. 

Or I might feel that the military and volunteers are more than capable of neutralizing the threat. 

I don't feel that my contribution would be more valuable than me being employed to take care of my family. 

If the military and volunteers can not stop this threat then more drastic measures need to be taken 

• Thumbs Down 1

IMG_4853.JPG

IMG_4860.JPG

If you call this an invasion intent on destruction then why weren’t you alarmed enough to take a few buddies and go down there?  

You obviously feel comfortable enough to go to work and watch a few HSFB games this week though, just like you did last month and the month before that.  😂   

• Haha 2

Just now, Horsefly said:

They don’t have a single thing to offer the Army.  Since you know so much, what militarily can they offer that the Army can’t provide on their own? I’ll wait for your well structured list.   

The most valuable thing they can provide is intel. Where ever they are, most likely the military might not be in those immediate areas, and they can alert the military that illegals are there trying to actively break the law. 

No different than neighborhood watch. Making sure the community is safe. 

Im amazed that illegally crossing into this country is the one crime liberals always seem to turn a blind eye to. What if someone said raping or robbing is their chosen crime to ignore? Why is that less important than the laws you support get vilolated? 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Or I might feel that the military and volunteers are more than capable of neutralizing the threat. 

I don't feel that my contribution would be more valuable than me being employed to take care of my family. 

If the military and volunteers can not stop this threat then more drastic measures need to be taken 

These caravans were in motion long before the decision to send troops.  You did nothing then either.  

I would think you would have already been there and would be doing a handoff of sorts for the arriving Army.  

• Haha 2