The No Nonsense Top 100

Omaha Vol

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Seriously, big score wins are over-rated.  In 2015 Cen10 dropped 70 on a 7-3 Chaminade team in the playoffs and had second team in for entire second half.  Later on they put 62 on a 13-0 SJB team that was averaging 11pts/gm on defense.  They then scored only 21 against DLS in the championship game (stopped in the red zone 4times).  Bottom line, they couldn’t score enough when it counted.

I don't understand your point. DLS was the best team they played... 

I'm comparing Folsom's common opponent with Oaks Christian. Oaks struggled with Chaminade. Folsom made Chaminade look like a JV team. 

C10 wooping Socal teams in 2015 and then losing to one of the best teams in the country doesn't equate. 

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

I don't understand your point. DLS was the best team they played... 

Exactly, and to this point, DLS is the best team Folsom has played.  You can marvel all you want about how many points Folsom could have scored on Chaminade, but the record shows you couldn’t score enough against DLS.    It’s the same for any team that can put up absurd numbers against lesser competition, but finds difficulty with opponents that are their equal or better.

16 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Exactly, and to this point, DLS is the best team Folsom has played.  You can marvel all you want about how many points Folsom could have scored on Chaminade, but the record shows you couldn’t score enough against DLS.    It’s the same for any team that can put up absurd numbers against lesser competition, but finds difficulty with opponents that are their equal or better.

I got you now. 

I was comparing the Oaks-Folsom vs Chaminade scores.