Bring Rab back!!!

Nolebull813

I think we've learned that he clearly can't abide by the guidelines of this site. 

I like the guy and a lot of what he posted was true inspite of being littered with garbage or spam or any number of things. In the history of this site he and another couple of members have received more reports from their peers on this site than anyone.

He was clearly intent to go against any attempts at moderation or curbing his behavior as to stop the reports or just quite frankly use the sections of this site as they're intended. 

After 3 attempts at getting him to show some...any initiative at curbing the behaviors that created the issues... well... it became abundently clear we were wasting our time. Easier to remove the problem.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think we've learned that he clearly can't abide by the guidelines of this site. 

I like the guy and a lot of what he posted was true inspite of being littered with garbage or spam or any number of things. In the history of this site he and another couple of members have received more reports from their peers on this site than anyone.

He was clearly intent to go against any attempts at moderation or curbing his behavior as to stop the reports or just quite frankly use the sections of this site as they're intended. 

After 3 attempts at getting him to show some...any initiative at curbing the behaviors that created the issues... well... it became abundently clear we were wasting our time. Easier to remove the problem.

If only the other jackass could be removed 

Then this board would be fully healthy and removed of annoying trolls 

• Like 1