Kyler Murray- 2018 Heisman

Texasfrog

I wish Murray would choose football over baseball professionally. Only because I want Terry Bradshaw to know it's possible for him to succeed. Kind of irked me the other day on the Fox pregame when TB said, it will have to be baseball, he's too short to QB in the NFL. Maybe Murray can't, but he always has baseball to lean back on. Come on TB , you don't have to say that.

52 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

I wish Murray would choose football over baseball professionally. Only because I want Terry Bradshaw to know it's possible for him to succeed. Kind of irked me the other day on the Fox pregame when TB said, it will have to be baseball, he's too short to QB in the NFL. Maybe Murray can't, but he always has baseball to lean back on. Come on TB , you don't have to say that.

Hes 5'9. Let him go play baseball. 

Yeah he will. Probably 5'8" though. His speed and quickness have got him the trophy. Many didn't think he would succeed at the college level in football. Just think it would be something to see him in the NFL. Watched him when he was a sophomore in HS beat Lamar in the finals. Without Kyler, Lamar wins that game. That guy is quick.