Today's headline in Trump world...

DBP66

Of course he knew...unless you're a Trumper...then Donny didn't have a clue....

Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Trump knew it was wrong to make hush-money payments during campaign

Good Morning America GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS, ERIC AVRAM, ELIANA LARRAMENDIA and JAMES HILL,Good Morning America 3 hours ago.

Donald Trump directed Michael Cohen to arrange hush-money payments with two women because then-candidate Trump “was very concerned about how this would affect the election if their allegations of affairs became public, the president’s former personal attorney said in an exclusive interview with ABC News.

Cohen’s comments are his first since being sentenced earlier this week to three years in federal prison for financial crimes, lying to Congress and two campaign finance violations in connection with the deals with the women, Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels, who claim past affairs with Trump.

“I knew what I was doing was wrong,” Cohen told ABC News’ Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos. “I stood up before the world [Wednesday] and I accepted the responsibility for my actions.”

..and lets not forget as of LAST NIGHT there is a new investigation into Trump's Inauguration money (100 million)..how it was raised and how it was spent...he's draining the swamp??..LOL.it's overflowing at the moment.!....what a disgrace he is to this country...he's as dirty as they get...our mafia President..:$

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

What's this sealed indictment matter going on in the DC Circuit 

it's impossible to keep up with this dirty Trump administration...maybe another Trumper is biting the dust today?..who knows...maybe it's a grand jury for Donny himself?....it seems as though anyone near Donny is as dirty as him...the first family of crime...:$

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors are examining whether foreigners illegally funneled donations to President Trump’s inaugural committee and a pro-Trump super PAC in hopes of buying influence over American policy, according to people familiar with the inquiry.

The inquiry focuses on whether people from Middle Eastern nations — including Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates — used straw donors to disguise their donations to the two funds. Federal law prohibits foreign contributions to federal campaigns, political action committees and inaugural funds.

The line of questioning underscores the growing scope of criminal inquiries that pose a threat to Mr. Trump’s presidency. The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, is focusing on whether anyone in the Trump campaign conspired with Russia to tip the 2016 presidential election in Mr. Trump’s favor, while prosecutors in New York are pursuing evidence he secretly authorized illegal payments of hush money to silence accusations of extramarital affairs that threatened his campaign.

The inquiry into potential foreign donations to the inaugural fund and the super PAC is yet another front being pursued by multiple teams of prosecutors. Thomas J. Barrack Jr., a billionaire financier and one of Mr. Trump’s closest friends, raised money for both funds.

51 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it's impossible to keep up with this dirty Trump administration...maybe another Trumper is biting the dust today?..who knows...maybe it's a grand jury for Donny himself?....it seems as though anyone near Donny is as dirty as him...the first family of crime...:$

@DBP66

This is the mystery case people have been wondering about for months.  It was originally filed in August.  It went to the DC circuit in September, where it was dismissed for jurisdiction reasons.  It went back to DC circuit in October, and that is the case that was argued today.  All along there has been nothing on the docket, like lawyer names, that would allow speculation as to what it might be about.

Courtroom spotters haven't seen who was going in and out.  Nobody but the folks in the courtroom know what it's about.  So, stay tuned.

Meanwhile just a shit ton of breaking news the last couple of days...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@DBP66

This is the mystery case people have been wondering about for months.  It was originally filed in August.  It went to the DC circuit in September, where it was dismissed for jurisdiction reasons.  It went back to DC circuit in October, and that is the case that was argued today.  All along there has been nothing on the docket, like lawyer names, that would allow speculation as to what it might be about.

Courtroom spotters haven't seen who was going in and out.  Nobody but the folks in the courtroom know what it's about.  So, stay tuned.

Meanwhile just a shit ton of breaking news the last couple of days...

They sealed off the entire floor of the court. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

They sealed off the entire floor of the court. 

Here you go.  Hate CNN if you want, but they were smart enough to stake out areas that couldn't be sealed off.  

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/14/politics/mueller-grand-jury-mysterious-friday/index.html

I'd also suggest holding off on drawing too many conclusions, but if the dots connect as suggested by the article, Zainab Ahmad is the Mueller attorney who's work has been the least visible.  She's an Arabic speaker, expert in overseas stuff.  

This suggests some guesses, but that's all they'd be right now...

5 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Here you go.  Hate CNN if you want, but they were smart enough to stake out areas that couldn't be sealed off.  

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/14/politics/mueller-grand-jury-mysterious-friday/index.html

I'd also suggest holding off on drawing too many conclusions, but if the dots connect as suggested by the article, Zainab Ahmad is the Mueller attorney who's work has been the least visible.  She's an Arabic speaker, expert in overseas stuff.  

So if its still a guessing game no reason to read the article. Let me know when we def know what the sealed indictments are about

Come on, remember the Monica thing and so much more (I could go on and on about lot's of things, but I won't). The liberal dem's who control the media, loathe the Trump presidency. Not me, I like his platform and actions. The world didn't end when he won and the US is much stronger in every way. Don't underestimate the Donald. People don't understand when he won the election, that it was the only way a Rep would win. Some people get it, some don't, some will, some won't. Grant it, he is isn't a polished politician, thank God. When things are broke they need a fix. We got one. Wish people would stop bad mouthing him and accept that he is our president. I didn't like it when Obama was elected, but he was my president. I didn't get all bent out of shape when it happened. Support him or don't. But the proper way to show you don't approve of Trump, is with your vote in the next election. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

sounds like something big IMO....it's a mazing how f*cked-up this country is now due the Trump crime family...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Come on, remember the Monica thing and so much more (I could go on and on about lot's of things, but I won't). The liberal dems's who control the media, loathe the Trump presidency. Not me, I like his platform and actions. The world didn't end when he won and the US is much stronger in every way. Don't underestimate the Donald. People don't understand when he won the election, that it was the only way a Rep would win. Some people get it, some don't, some will, some won't. Grant it, he is isn't a polished politician, thank God. When things are broke they need a fix. We got one. Wish people would stop bad mouthing him and accept that he is our president. I didn't like it when Obama was elected, but he was my president. I didn't get all bent out of shape when it happened. Support him or don't. But the proper way to show you don't approve of Trump, is with your vote in the next election. 

when this has told over 6,000 lies in 2 years??..what's there to understand except our President is a professional bullshit artist...the world laughs at him and us for electing such a POS...:$

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So if its still a guessing game no reason to read the article. Let me know when we def know what the sealed indictments are about

Oh, please forgive.  I thought when you asked what the sealed indictment was about, and I provided some history, and then you followed up with a comment about how the whole floor had been sealed off, I thought that was an expression of interest on your part, so I thought I'd share more context when it became available.  My bad.

When the indictments are posted, you can commit a first, and read them directly for yourself. 

4 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

It would have been a disgrace if we had stayed the course we were on. No one is laughing at him or us. They are surprised to see us change course. Change is good when you are off course. It's not really that complicated. Have a good day DBP.

if you say so...so our new course of action is to back brutal dictators like SMB and Putin...who go around assassinating people?....I like our old course better...when we condemned such actions...and we had moral authority around the world...now we're led by a crime boss whose only interest is to make more $$ for himself...

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Oh, please forgive.  I thought when you asked what the sealed indictment was about, and I provided some history, and then you followed up with a comment about how the whole floor had been sealed off, I thought that was an expression of interest on your part, so I thought I'd share more context when it became available.  My bad.

When the indictments are posted, you can commit a first, and read them directly for yourself. 

I was interested if we had the exact reason for why the floor of the court room and why the elevators wouldnt even open on that floor was happening. Why did the court go into complete shutdown? I read the article. It doesnt state the exact reason. 

22 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Come on, remember the Monica thing and so much more (I could go on and on about lot's of things, but I won't). The liberal dem's who control the media, loathe the Trump presidency. Not me, I like his platform and actions. The world didn't end when he won and the US is much stronger in every way. Don't underestimate the Donald. People don't understand when he won the election, that it was the only way a Rep would win. Some people get it, some don't, some will, some won't. Grant it, he is isn't a polished politician, thank God. When things are broke they need a fix. We got one. Wish people would stop bad mouthing him and accept that he is our president. I didn't like it when Obama was elected, but he was my president. I didn't get all bent out of shape when it happened. Support him or don't. But the proper way to show you don't approve of Trump, is with your vote in the next election. 

Exactly 

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

if you say so...so our new course of action is to back brutal dictators like SMB and Putin...who go around assassinating people?....I like our old course better...when we condemned such actions...and we had moral authority around the world...now we're led by a crime boss whose only interest is to make more $$ for himself...

The old course before Trump had more morals? I am laughing at you now.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I was interested if we had the exact reason for why the floor of the court room and why the elevators wouldnt even open on that floor was happening. Why did the court go into complete shutdown? I read the article. It doesnt state the exact reason. 

The exact reason is they want to keep a secret.  

While I'm not planning to spend too many cycles on it, I think the fun is in speculating what that secret might be, and then seeing if you are right later when the indictment comes out.  Based on what CNN wrote, I think I have a decent enough guess, and I'll have the fun of seeing if I'm right later.

In the meantime, the indictment will come out when the indictment comes out.

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The exact reason is they want to keep a secret.  

While I'm not planning to spend too many cycles on it, I think the fun is in speculating what that secret might be, and then seeing if you are right later when the indictment comes out.  Based on what CNN wrote, I think I have a decent enough guess, and I'll have the fun of seeing if I'm right later.

In the meantime, the indictment will come out when the indictment comes out.

Courts are open forums. They dont exactly just keep people locked out. That's not a standard practice in courts. Secrets in courts dont go hand in hand. You can walk into the US supreme court and listen to cases. 

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Courts are open forums. They dont exactly just keep people locked out. That's not a standard practice in courts. Secrets in courts dont go hand in hand. You can walk into the US supreme court and listen to cases. 

Aren't you a paralegal?  If so, go ask one of the attorneys you trust in your office what a grand jury subpoena challenge is...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Aren't you a paralegal?  If so, go ask one of the attorneys you trust in your office what a grand jury subpoena challenge is...

I dont really trust any of them. I just work and go home. But at the sameo time like I said it's very unusual to shut down a court room. As I've stated it's a public forum. 

But you believe you know what it is. And so for now it's all speculation. 

2 hours ago, GlenC7 said:

The old course before Trump had more morals? I am laughing at you now.

we didn't make excuses for murderers, like the crown Prince and Putin before Trump became Pres....that's funny huh?...did you see when the UN laughed at Trump when he tried bullshitting them?....the lowest low any Pres. has seen IMO...he's always the butt of the joke..well done Donny!

You made no excuses, but were they there? Wake up. Who controls the media? You know damn well who controls it. The UN is a joke. I'm an an American. Proud to be one. If the rest of the world is wrong, so be it. I won't  change my convictions.

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

we didn't make excuses for murderers, like the crown Prince and Putin before Trump became Pres....that's funny huh?...did you see when the UN laughed at Trump when he tried bullshitting them?....the lowest low any Pres. has seen IMO...he's always the butt of the joke..well done Donny!