Today's headline in Trump world...

DBP66

3 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

You made no excuses, but were they there? Wake up. Who controls the media? You know damn well who controls it. The UN is a joke. I'm an an American. Proud to be one. If the rest of the world is wrong, so be it. I won't  change my convictions.

you can follow Donny off the cliff with the other 35%-40% of Americans who support him...I'm embarrassed by Trump..like a majority of Americans...6,000+ lies?...mind blowing for most Americans...

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you can follow Donny off the cliff with the other 35%-40% of Americans who support him...I'm embarrassed by Trump..like a majority of Americans...6,000+ lies?...mind blowing for most Americans...

Be embarrassed. I don't care. Not going off a cliff. Going up a mountain. Stay at the foot of  the mountain if you want but watch out for avalanches.

4 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Be embarrassed. I don't care. Not going off a cliff. Going up a mountain. Stay at the foot of  the mountain if you want but watch out for avalanches.

just make sure the guy you're following up the mountain isn't bullshitting you and taking you off a cliff...

7 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Did you see? It's about conviction. What I believe to be right. Not a person. I will vote for a person who I believe his goals are in line with my convictions. 

if you have the same convictions as Trump and he's your boy?...more power to you!..good luck!

Another day..another scandal....

NJ attorney general investigating Trump’s National Golf Club in Bedminster

Svetlana Shkolnikova, North Jersey Record Published 2:29 p.m. ET Dec. 14, 2018 | Updated 6:29 p.m. ET Dec. 14, 2018

Trump National Golf Club

(Photo: ~File)

CONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE

The state Attorney General’s Office is investigating claims of harassment and immigration fraud at President Donald Trump’s National Golf Club in Bedminster following claims of abuse by several housekeepers.  

The probe, first reported Friday by the New York Daily News, centers on claims made by women who are all former or current housekeepers. The women are either undocumented or were undocumented at the time they worked at the club and allege they were threatened and called racial slurs while working at the club, according to attorney Anibal Romero. 

Romero, whose firm is based in Newark, said that the attorney general’s office recently contacted him about claims of mistreatment made by five of his clients.

The women also allege that their supervisor gave them fraudulent work permits and threatened to report them to federal authorities if they spoke out.

Romero’s office confirmed to NorthJersey.com and the USA TODAY Network New Jersey on Friday that Romero has been in contact with the attorney general’s office but referred questions about an investigation to the attorney general’s office.

...amazing, yet another scar on Trump's Presidency....he should just throw in the towel and do this country a favor..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

^^^FIFY

giphy.gif

🤣

let me guess...the N.J. attorney general is another "nothing burger"?.....how about the other investigations into...the Trump Inauguration....the Trump transaction team...the Trump administration...the Trump foundation...all "nothing burgers"??....just more "FAKE news"??...you're the best Trumper on this board!..🤡

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

let me guess...the N.J. attorney general is another "nothing burger"?.....how about the other investigations into...the Trump Inauguration....the Trump transaction team...the Trump administration...the Trump foundation...all "nothing burgers"??....just more "FAKE news"??...you're the best Trumper on this board!..🤡

add a few more in....and with no...as in ZERO results against...for years... you will only look worse...

If you can indict a ham samich….what is the bar for having  100 investigations (from opponents) all 'going on' LOL ?

No ham samich yet....you must be getting really... really hungry...

giphy.gif

all those nothing burgers you keep serving, have not been very nourishing for you now have they.....

giphy.gif

Oh and BTW....what was that party representation that the NJ AG Attorney Generalfollows???

any guesses? placed in office by Murphy who might be the biggest nothingburger OF ALL..

…..and who he takes his marching orders from

As NJ is the 'nothingburger state' LOL...

I might suggest you not be to quick to salivate.... 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

add a few more in....and with no...as in ZERO results against...for years... you will only look worse...

If you can indict a ham samich….what is the bar for having  100 investigations (from opponents) all 'going on' LOL ?

No ham samich yet....you must be getting really... really hungry...

giphy.gif

all those nothing burgers you keep serving, have not been very nourishing for you now have they.....

giphy.gif

Oh and BTW....what was that party representation that the NJ AG Attorney Generalfollows???

any guesses? placed in office by Murphy who might be the biggest nothingburger OF ALL..

…..and who he takes his marching orders from

As NJ is the 'nothingburger state' LOL...

I might suggest you not be to quick to salivate.... 

...."ZERO" results huh?....is Cohen on his way to jail?...was Trump implicated in a felony last week by SDNY?..what is Pecker/National Enqurior cooperating about to get immunity?..how is Flynn getting immunity?...maybe ..just maybe they ratted Dirty Donny out?...naa...make to much sense for a Trumper like you...🤡

47 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...."ZERO" results huh?....is Cohen on his way to jail?...was Trump implicated in a felony last week by SDNY?..what is Pecker/National Enqurior cooperating about to get immunity?..how is Flynn getting immunity?...maybe ..just maybe they ratted Dirty Donny out?...naa...make to much sense for a Trumper like you...🤡

have not so much as even put a scratch on your favorite boy T.....have they

In fact they have even solidified and expanded his base for you, with their actions.

More and more people getting sick and tired of the MSM farce they are expected to swallow with everything being politically motivated.

But not you.....you still

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

have not so much as even put a scratch on your favorite boy T.....have they

In fact they have even solidified and expanded his base for you, with their actions.

More and more people getting sick and tired of the MSM farce they are expected to swallow with everything being politically motivated.

But not you.....you still

giphy.gif

.not even a scratch huh?...how far up your ass is your head?...he was named in a campaign fiance felony violation by SDNY...but you hang in there and make believe it's the MSM's fault Donny is as dirty as they get...you and the Fox news stooges do a great job of being Trump parrots..silly Trumpers...it's the media's fault Trump has told over 6,000 lies too huh??...and he's brainwashed his stooges to blame the media for his f*ck-ups..too funny

his base is growing?..because of the big bad media?...as the blue wave just hit the shore?...LOL...

...don't worry..Mulluer is just part of the "deep sate"..he'll be exposed soon enough!...and if not it's the dossier fault!....🤡