Tragedy in Pennsylvania

zulu1128

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Becoming a heroin addict makes you pretty Dumb.

but....'people living in the sticks' lives matter.....

and they don't get any fancy  'starbucks'  coffee like them cityfolk...

All human lives should matter. I find the post very revealing, but am little surprised based on the poster and those that responded (FWIW, I will exempt you from that). 

People that see themselves as the "betters" of these people should reflect for a moment and be glad they were not born in those circumstances. I would guarantee you that most of them if they were would be no different than the individuals interviewed. 

SELAH!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

All human lives should matter. I find the post very revealing, but am little surprised based on the poster and those that responded (FWIW, I will exempt you from that). 

People that see themselves as the "betters" of these people should reflect for a moment and be glad they were not born in those circumstances. I would guarantee you that most of them if they were would be no different than the individuals interviewed. 

SELAH!

Mine was a direct reference to a long running topic thread from a while back (not so much any direct comment on these people, excepting the 'firestarter') ...This topic was  also Pennsylvania related (Philly), and can't offhand remember if you were involved heavily, or up to speed on that one...

and I most definitely agree with the bolded...

It might also help to remember, that sometimes peoples' own distaste or ridicule, is sometimes manifested from the belief that these people could or should....be doing better (in the posters' eyes).

In that light, hopefully you might view some of the posts as not entirely a  'condemnation' of their entire lives...

Namaste...🙏

Yes, people do laugh at other people.  Been doing it for millennia and will continue to do so until the end of time.  In case you had not noticed, people can be damn funny.  And for those with wounded sensibilities out there, most of you were only too happy to call these people dumb as a box of rocks when they voted for Trump.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

It might also help to remember, that sometimes peoples' own distaste or ridicule, is sometimes manifested from the belief that these people could or should....be doing better (in the posters' eyes).

In that light, hopefully you might view some of the posts as not entirely a  'condemnation' of their entire lives...

Namaste...🙏

I view the posts as being incredible myopic. But then again, I guess most are ...

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

I view the posts as being incredible myopic. But then again, I guess most are …

yes laughing at something you find funny, at someone else's expense usually is just that, so I would agree here....

And your post definitely carries more weight than just another response 'chuckle'...

my reply to you, was just to hopefully temper a chuckle as pretty much meaning 'just' that....a myopic chuckle...

Not to be viewed as being a well thought out, reasoned condemnation of these peoples entire lives, but simply the myopic chuckle that it is.

Your point is well taken, but did not think it should be used to 'entirely' condemn those very posters.... in the same myopic manner... 

all good tho. I think we are pretty much on the same page here.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

I doubt anyone is surprised that The Righteous One also has zero sense of humor. 

I thought he'd at least be happy that some Trump voters have to make their own coffee for a few weeks. xD

My sense of humor is clearly different than yours. Can't say I am surprised. I have noting against people that voted for Trump. It was their constitutional right. I for one, would never, nay could never, vote for a two bit conman. 

But for those that do: the end result will speak for itself. 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

My sense of humor is clearly different than yours. Can't say I am surprised.

Clearly...as in one of us actually has one. 

Spoiler alert: it’s not you.

On the upside, you apparently have the ability to stick coal up your ass and make diamonds...so that’s cool. 

Also, the Righteous One shtick is still 🔥

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Clearly...as in one of us actually has one. 

Spoiler alert: it’s not you.

On the upside, you apparently have the ability to stick coal up your ass and make diamonds...so that’s cool. 

Also, the Righteous One shtick is still 🔥

You are a puerile little boy at best. At worst you are a POS. Enough said.