Best HS Football Programs In America

Gospeeder

Found the link below attached to a nutrition website I was researching and thought you guys would enjoy going through it as I did.

Kind of puts a different perspective on what we talk about quite a bit. 

https://www.stadiumtalk.com/s/high-schools-that-produce-most-nfl-players-8f58a46f3f1a4c1a?utm_campaign=highschoolsnfl-e87f2b8a6bea4f09&utm_source=tab&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=hearstlocalnews-sfgatecom

8 hours ago, StingMan44 said:

Best HS Football Programs IS NOT defined by NFL talent IMO. It’s more impressive to dominate without elite level talent!!

Agree.  Performing as a collective above expectations and overcoming physical limitations as a team.  

Carthage, TX IMO, is the top program in the state of Texas.  Pound for pound, per capita, whatever you wanna call it, they are overall the best.  And probably have never had a top 20 team in Texas.  Regardless of the ignorance Calpreps generates.  

4 hours ago, Guccifer said:

The irony here is too much.

The guy who claimed that Carthage was the best program in Texas is calling someone else ignorant.

You don’t know Florida, much less Texas.

And I said pound for pound they are the best program in Texas.  Then I even said they are not the best team, but overall they are the best program.

Either you can’t read, or don’t comprehend, probably both.  So how does someone that can’t comprehend what they read know what irony is?

Dumb motherfucker!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, FloTex said:

And I said pound for pound they are the best program in Texas.  Then I even said they are not the best team, but overall they are the best program.

Either you can’t read, or don’t comprehend, probably both.  So how does someone that can’t comprehend what they read know what irony is?

Dumb motherfucker!

Easy bro, Gucci rides short bus for behavioral students to Last Chance H.S.

BGW

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, FloTex said:

Dumb motherfucker!

you could probably make a list of five TX schools that could/would qualify as the best and its really not always about winning titles.  I'd toss WOS, Judson and Celina on that list as well if talking pound for pound.

14 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

you could probably make a list of five TX schools that could/would qualify as the best and its really not always about winning titles.  I'd toss WOS, Judson and Celina on that list as well if talking pound for pound.

WOS yes...  not sure what the deal with Celina is, but they’ve dropped off the last several years.  I’m assuming it’s growth all around them, and the ever changing classifications (every 2 years).

Aledo has to be mentioned in there as well.  Maybe even Highland Park.

• Like 1