forrest trump shut down: Day 28

RedZone

5 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Like you being buddies with the racist Cajun.... What would you call that? 

To be honest, I have no buddies on this board except Dan in Daytona who still posts occasionally. I do enjoy Ohio's posts because we share a common interest and he actually knows something about markets which the majority of you don't.

Regarding Cajun, in the 19 months I have posted here, I have never gotten into any spat with him. In that sense, he is neither an enemy nor a friend. On the other hand, some of you are .... I won't say it, for it serves no purpose. 

I guess the pots calling the kettle black (irony here), is pretty damn funny, though. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

To be honest, I have no buddies on this board except Dan in Daytona who still posts occasionally. I do enjoy Ohio's posts because we share a common interest and he actually knows something about markets 

Dan seems like a decent guy.

Thanks,  I'm always trying to learn more profitable ways to trade and make money.  Enjoy reading your posts on your positions and market direction.

It seems that most people in the OT threads would rather talk politics (making others rich) than finances (making yourself rich). 

14 minutes ago, ohio said:

What a cheap...

Image result for cheap shot gif

Just because someone agrees with someone's political ideology does not make them buddies.

Not a cheap shot at all. He try’s to act like he is the moral standard and REGULARLY converses with a known racist on this MB. Very hypocritical for the amount of times he calls out those that lean right politically on this MB. Even challenging one to a fight. He hasn’t challenged his buddy that dropped a N 💣 to fight... They’re clearly MB buddies. The post I quoted was perfect analogy for him saying Trump supporters can’t see him as a con. Con being the racist from LA who called DD a n.... Yet he says he’s been ok to him so it’s all good basically.....