forrest trump shut down: Day 28

RedZone

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

president forrest is a hell of a deal maker...

How long can he hold out?

...3, 6, 12 months? 24?

Forrest, the man in the movie, was a far better human being than our current POTUS. Not even close. Forest loved his country and served and was loyal to his friends even in death. POTUS would throw his own under the bus to save his sorry posterior. 

12 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Forrest, the man in the movie, was a far better human being than our current POTUS. Not even close. Forest loved his country and served and was loyal to his friends even in death. POTUS would throw his own under the bus to save his sorry posterior. 

All very true.....

On the sunny side, I really believe this forrest trump will be gone in 6 months....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Or have the economy humming along, Americans of all colors and hues working like no other time in several decades, have manufacturing returning as was thought impossible by your team, negotiating trade deals more equitable to our nation, actually try and defend our borders, immigration and sovereignty, look out for actual American citizens first, as opposed to the other side of the aisle who thinks their job descriptions are as representatives of Central America...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

We need a 6 billion dollar wall and NO Coast Guard...

Smdh

You just can't draw stupidly up any better ..

Some on the board probably import illegal drugs. So, the Coast Guard is a thorn in their side. Can't think of any other reason.

Also, a border from end to end would probably run between $75 and $100 billion. So what the Orange one is fighting for is mere symbolism. But his dumb ass supporters can't see the con for what he is. SHMDFH!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wall street up another 300 points today. For those wondering how long he can hold out.....he already said months if not years. Heard last night that during the shutdown Hispanic approval of trump has gone from 39% to 51%....it was on one America news. Watching election night in November is going to be a lot of fun just like 2016

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Wall street up another 300 points today. For those wondering how long he can hold out.....he already said months if not years. Heard last night that during the shutdown Hispanic approval of trump has gone from 39% to 51%....it was on one America news. Watching election night in November is going to be a lot of fun just like 2016

It's a poll from PBS NewsHour, NPR and Marist.  Nazis.

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Can we say their bs polls or polls that we dont agree with or whatever. I'm just tired of the thousand nazi references. The United states will never come close to the nazis. 

Marist is a well-known polling organization associated with Marist College in NY.

PBS and NPR at very least are left-leaning.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Marist is a well-known polling organization associated with Marist College in NY.

PBS and NPR at very least are left-leaning.

Yes I know. I live about an hour from Marist. And yes I know PBS and NPR as well. But can you explain to me how they are nazis? How are trump Schumer pelosi mcconell nazis? We throw around the word nazi like it's nothing. And as bad as nazis were there were/are regimes that make the nazis look like amateurs 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes I know. I live about an hour from Marist. And yes I know PBS and NPR as well. But can you explain to me how they are nazis? How are trump Schumer pelosi mcconell nazis? We throw around the word nazi like it's nothing. And as bad as nazis were there were/are regimes that make the nazis look like amateurs 

It was a joke.

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

28 days of proving that many uneducated federal employees are irrelevant and not needed. #winning 

...you haven't got stuck at an airport yet?..Secret Service-Coast Guard-air traffic controllers irrelevant?...🙄..they are all more relevant to our society than you are...#morereality

8 hours ago, concha said:

The incessant bleating and whining from the Left - while our nation prospers like few times in modern history -  has been beyond ridiculous for a long time, I agree.

it's NOT all about the economy you simpleton one trick pony......"individual number one" has been indicated by the SDNY in a Federal Crime...he encouraged his personal lawyer to lie to Congress..his inauguration committee is under investigation..his charity is under investigation...his transition team is under investigation...what's ridiculous is you never acknowledging the 500lb gorilla in the room....what today's unemployment numbers??...🤡

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Some on the board probably import illegal drugs. So, the Coast Guard is a thorn in their side. Can't think of any other reason.

Also, a border from end to end would probably run between $75 and $100 billion. So what the Orange one is fighting for is mere symbolism. But his dumb ass supporters can't see the con for what he is. SHMDFH!!

Like you being buddies with the racist Cajun.... What would you call that?