Top running back transferring to Mater Dei?

Rcmore

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Negro is going to put together the greatest program with nobody now to stop him, if MD is truly clamping down on transfers.  The can literally have a 5* at every single position,including the punter and kicker. 

Is there a possibility that Chad Johnson moves onto to Santa Marijuana? He helped build Bosco with Negro as he came with him from Trabuco Hills. 

11 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Thats a good question.  SM has super deep pockets and could convince him. 

I've heard they're after him but also on the flip side they aren't and Hartigan wants an SM guy. Johnson is a South County guy, knows the area, has experience with recruiting and even played for Hartigan in the 97 OC All-Star game. 

12 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

I've heard they're after him but also on the flip side they aren't and Hartigan wants an SM guy. Johnson is a South County guy, knows the area, has experience with recruiting and even played for Hartigan in the 97 OC All-Star game. 

I would mos def not mind coaching/teaching and living down there.  Especially if the deep pocketed alumn pay for me to have a phat home and a comfortable six fig salary.