Who does Colquitt have on the OOS radar in 2019?

RedZone

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

East St. Louis is the only rumor with any legs. 

All the rest had been just "talks" and bullshit.

That's interesting. Saw on twiiter ESL will war with Trinity Catholic, MO at the ESL event.....haven't seen Colquitt County mentioned on on the ESL twiiter yet....

Evangel Christian played East St Louis at that event in 2017 and won a tough 14-6 game.

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's interesting. Saw on twiiter ESL will war with Trinity Catholic, MO at the ESL event.....haven't seen Colquitt County mentioned on on the ESL twiiter yet....

Evangel Christian played East St Louis at that event in 2017 and won a tough 14-6 game.

Evangelical Christian is a tier 30 team

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Probably not a sure thing yet. Just a solid rumor.

HawgGonett,

i recall some talk several weeks ago about Chicago Brother Rice as a possible OOS team for CC. I hope that isn`t true......BR lost their entire OF line to graduation......they return about 5-6 on DF but they aren`t strong enough to play CC this year. ESL returns a lot on both sides....their lost trip to GA was a horror show.....they lost to North Gwinnet..41-0. ESL made the trip without 7 starters....disciplinary reasons...but they still would have lost by 3 plus TD`s.

LDT.....in 2017 Evangel Christian was pretty good.......after they beat ESL 14-6..they lost the next game at Allen 28-7....but it was only 14-7 going into the 4th Qt.

• Thanks 1

Just for info...it is really cold in Illinois and the Midwest....the wind chill is currently 55 below zero in the Chicago area !!!! Ii saw that it was almost 70 below wind chill in Minnesota !!!!!! It is also going to hit parts of the South as well  although not this extreme......buckle up !!

• Sad 1

@abbatt don’t mind that

@RedZoneMenstruates often so one day he’ll make 30 threads on why OOS games are stupid and pointless but if a La Team plays a OOS game then he wants to talk about it and say it’s a great matchup then gives us hella info on the OOS team

the dude is Two Faced as fuck I can’t believe you even Fucks with this fraud 

7 minutes ago, abbatt said:

Just for info...it is really cold in Illinois and the Midwest....the wind chill is currently 55 below zero in the Chicago area !!!! Ii saw that it was almost 70 below wind chill in Minnesota !!!!!! It is also going to hit parts of the South as well  although not this extreme......buckle up !!

I bet 

19 minutes ago, abbatt said:

HawgGonett,

i recall some talk several weeks ago about Chicago Brother Rice as a possible OOS team for CC. I hope that isn`t true......BR lost their entire OF line to graduation......they return about 5-6 on DF but they aren`t strong enough to play CC this year. ESL returns a lot on both sides....their lost trip to GA was a horror show.....they lost to North Gwinnet..41-0. ESL made the trip without 7 starters....disciplinary reasons...but they still would have lost by 3 plus TD`s.

LDT.....in 2017 Evangel Christian was pretty good.......after they beat ESL 14-6..they lost the next game at Allen 28-7....but it was only 14-7 going into the 4th Qt.

Yes, I remember that Brother Rice rumor also. I think, it may have morphed into ESL. 

Idk for sure though. Just rumors right now is all. 

I hear a few different things every season it seems like, and then, they all fall through or don't materialize. It's why I'm not posting about this and that every time I hear something. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Don't try to explain anything to LDT... 

A few cards short of a full deck...