UPDATED: St Thomas Aquinas Schedule [2 OOS games]

sportsnut25

21 minutes ago, Pops said:

I don't have a cap on my credit receivables 

you used it with the authority of a calpreps fan -- excellent progress

You didnt actually know though was the problem. I found out it was .2 points. 

It is the ONE thing youve been right about. 

If youd come to the realization that CalPreps cannot accurately be used as a National ranking tool... because states are not scaled the same (aka a 60 in State A is NOT a 60 in State B)... youd have it down.

Even States... like Georgia having 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A, and 7A... arent accurately scaled within themselves... those classes in GA are only scaled to each other the amount the teams within them played each other.

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

lol

at least you have a sense of humor

Whilst Im not an advocate of it... as shown above in the post I sent to Pops... GA has been shown to be anywhere from 8-13 points undervaled in any given year by CP... so check out these results...

[2016] Valdosta (GA) 21, [2016] Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ) 20

[2016] Valdosta (GA) 21, [2016] Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ) 19

[2016] Valdosta (GA) 28, [2016] DePaul Catholic (Wayne, NJ) 17
[2016] Valdosta (GA) 28, [2016] St. Peter's Prep (Jersey City, NJ) 26
[2016] Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ) 27, [2016] Valdosta (GA) 24
[2016] St. Joseph Regional (Montvale, NJ) 24, [2016] Valdosta (GA) 21

4-2 is what I said... and thats probably WORST case.... 

None of the teams in New Jersey were anywhere near as good as Chandler, and I doubt Valdosta would let those 3 free unforced turnovers be given away so easily in another game.... it ruined their momentum in a game they were winning. Consider yourself lucky you can keep the fantasy land in your head alive 1 more year.

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Whilst Im not an advocate of it... as shown above in the post I sent to Pops... GA has been shown to be anywhere from 8-13 points undervaled in any given year by CP... so check out these results...

That statement is ridiculous

Norcross was only 11 rating points less than BTW but lost by 55

if you are correct they should have won

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

[2016] Valdosta (GA) 21, [2016] Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ) 20

[2016] Valdosta (GA) 21, [2016] Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ) 19

[2016] Valdosta (GA) 28, [2016] DePaul Catholic (Wayne, NJ) 17
[2016] Valdosta (GA) 28, [2016] St. Peter's Prep (Jersey City, NJ) 26
[2016] Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ) 27, [2016] Valdosta (GA) 24
[2016] St. Joseph Regional (Montvale, NJ) 24, [2016] Valdosta (GA) 21

4-2 is what I said... and thats probably WORST case.... 

None of the teams in New Jersey were anywhere near as good as Chandler, and I doubt Valdosta would let those 3 free unforced turnovers be given away so easily in another game.... it ruined their momentum in a game they were winning. Consider yourself lucky you can keep the fantasy land in your head alive 1 more year.

you were being serious?

OMG

You really just don't "get it."

Valdosta would likely come away with 1 win in Trinity, BNU or Greater Catholic. 

Honest

come on, don't post dopey, you are better than that. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pops said:

That statement is ridiculous

Norcross was only 11 rating points less than BTW but lost by 55

if you are correct they should have won

On average... it does not mean it happens every single game.

This is evidence of why you dont get it. Your reason and problem solving abilities are far below what is required. You dont understand averages, medians, and modes. 

Norcross and BTW was an outlier. It doesnt mean itll NEVER happen... it just means it happens far, far less frequently. 

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you were being serious?

OMG

Honest

This is what I mean.

Lol.

You think people just "dont get it".

You think your point of view is just IT. Like a religious nut. They believes theirs is IT, the correct one.

YOU dont get it sir. You cannot see your own bias because its YOUR mind. To YOU it isn't bias.. but it is. 

Just stop. You are smarter than anybody. Your view point isnt anymore correct than anyone elses... in fact its FAR the opposite. You want the opposite of reality to be true.

You are like Donald Trump believing his lies. Or Kim Jung Un believing North Korea is the greatest land on Earth. FFS.

Valdosta 1 win in tbe Trinity? Lol Valdosta was better than everyone but SJB and MD in the Trinity? The BNU? 2 losses worst case, more realisitic is 1. The GCL? Why is that one even brought up anymore?

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This is evidence of why you dont get it. Your reason and problem solving abilities are far below what is required. You dont understand averages, medians, and modes.  

Standardized tests would tell you I understand that shit better than 99.99% of the population 

on the other hand, you've had 9,999 people try to explain to you the flaws in your logic/ thinking/ approach/ presentation/ adequacy or randomness of data/ bias/ etc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This is what I mean.

Lol.

You think people just "dont get it".

You think your point of view is just IT. Like a religious nut. They believes theirs is IT, the correct one.

YOU dont get it sir. You cannot see your own bias because its YOUR mind. To YOU it isn't bias.. but it is. 

Just stop. You are smarter than anybody. Your view point isnt anymore correct than anyone elses... in fact its FAR the opposite. You want the opposite of reality to be true.

You are like Donald Trump believing his lies. Or Kim Jung Un believing North Korea is the greatest land on Earth. FFS.

Valdosta 1 win in tbe Trinity? Lol Valdosta was better than everyone but SJB and MD in the Trinity? The BNU? 2 losses worst case, more realisitic is 1. The GCL? Why is that one even brought up anymore?

wow

16 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you were being serious?

OMG

Honest

We agree

Valdosta couldn't hang in any of the 3 power leagues

neither could 99% of teams

i think it's funny to watch echs transformation of narrative as we get further from that game -- they were absolutely curb stomped, and only came close because Chandler was basically partying on a monster lead, but by next season that game will have been a nail biter that Valdosta let slip away on a turnover

Chandler could have won by 10 TDs

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

We agree

i think it's funny to watch echs transformation of narrative as we get further from that game -- they were absolutely curb stomped, and only came close because Chandler was basically partying on a monster lead, but by next season that game will have been a nail biter that Valdosta let slip away on a turnover

Didn't you hear? Valdosta actually won according to him if it wasn't for that pesky 48 minute rule

• Like 1

Just now, Pops said:

We agree

Valdosta played 2 teams last year, they were mud stomped by both (is there such a thing as mud stopmed? lol)

They barely got wins against some real nothing teams (on a national scale).

In a way it's understandable for people from TX or GA to not "get it." 

Their best teams play such weak regular season schedules they have no frame of reference. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pops said:

Standardized tests would tell you I understand that shit better than 99.99% of the population 

on the other hand, you've had 9,999 people try to explain to you the flaws in your logic/ thinking/ approach/ presentation/ adequacy or randomness of data/ bias/ etc

Do you even read the conversations about this? How many did u see begin to agree with me? Most everyone except the 3-4 that cant (you, NOR, stanscript) because itd be too embarrassing at this point.

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you don't read anything I send you do you? 

You think this means anytime people are convinced of something, they arent really convinced of it?

That long CalPreps thread we had going... where golf and I dominated all of you plus stanscript... that escaped your memory?

The one where you said "even if this is true, its still the best out there". 

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Valdosta played 2 teams last year, they were mud stomped by both (is there such a thing as mud stopmed? lol)

They barely got wins against some real nothing teams (on a national scale).

In a way it's understandable for people from TX or GA to not "get it." 

Their best teams play such weak regular season schedules they have no frame of reference. 

when you say "on a national scale," what do you mean? 

The biggest difference between me, and people like NOR and Pops... is Im not willing to lie when I see someone exposing me as being wrong. 

Theyll be proven wrong on CP OVER AND OVER. Then wait, and pretend it never happened months later when its just us in a thread.

I cant believe Pops would say"on the other hand, you've had 9,999 people try to explain to you the flaws in your logic/ thinking/ approach/ presentation/ adequacy or randomness of data/ bias/ etc""... when it was a few random nutbags like... him, NOR, and stan and it got to where they couldnt defend it. Od converted 80% of the people in the thread.

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

when you say "on a national scale," what do you mean? 

He has no idea... if its not OOS play its weak to him. Thats the only way to provr anything. When Valdostas schedule was actually the 8th most difficult in Florida, the 7th most difficult in NJ... etc, etc. Valdosta played quite a few good teams.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

You think this means anytime people are convinced of something, they arent really convinced of it?

That long CalPreps thread we had going... where golf and I dominated all of you plus stanscript... that escaped your memory?

The one where you said "even if this is true, its still the best out there". 

Golf is a good egg. Not fair to drag him into this. 

Learn to stand on your own two feet. 

Out of respect i won't reply with regard to Golf. 

You were not as you think in the minds of others is all i'll say to you. Out of respect for your vulnerabilities. 

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The biggest difference between me, and people like NOR and Pops... is Im not willing to lie when I see someone exposing me as being wrong. 

Theyll be proven wrong on CP OVER AND OVER. Then wait, and pretend it never happened months later when its just us in a thread.

I cant believe Pops would say"on the other hand, you've had 9,999 people try to explain to you the flaws in your logic/ thinking/ approach/ presentation/ adequacy or randomness of data/ bias/ etc""... when it was a few random nutbags like... him, NOR, and stan and it got to where they couldnt defend it. Od converted 80% of the people in the thread.

^^^

alternate reality

not worth debating but gave me a good chuckle 

bless your heart

Just now, ECHS05 said:

He has no idea... if its not OOS play its weak to him. Thats the only way to provr anything. When Valdostas schedule was actually the 8th most difficult in Florida, the 7th most difficult in NJ... etc, etc. Valdosta played quite a few good teams.

and if i'm not mistaken, most of the teams they played went to the playoffs. also, those teams that they played, especially during region play and during the playoffs, had a lot of division one recruits