Small School Football Stadiums

TheRealCAJ

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We decided to go to Duluth to pick up another friend and go to Dave and Busters....  

Boy.... 

My new glasses got me some mad digits.... ther was this one older asian lady. Bruh.... she looked good for someone in her 50s... aint gonna lie I tried... she looked baffled as hell. Her niece though.... 

She creeped me out because she approached me first out of nowhere.... 

I swear I was playing the ball drop game and she came out of nowhere and spooked me... she looks so familiar and she complimented my glasses and said I used to go to the Super H Mart... 

Truth be told.... I did... A lot.... 

But I dont remember her.... 

If any Internet forum poster ever deserved a TV show, it would for sure be you, my friend! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

If any Internet forum poster ever deserved a TV show, it would for sure be you, my friend! 

If it makes you feel any better I do actually want to be on TV. 

I have a series Ive been writing in my notebooks since I was 12 but I wont discuss it here as none of you nessecerily have an interest in Animated TV. 

On 4/1/2017 at 6:52 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So we left Myrtle Beach early to go to Atlanta.... Why the hell is there always Traffic in Atlanta... it can be 11pm and you'll be backed up... 

Back when I was living up here 

I got stuck in traffic at freakin 1:15AM 

Uh, did you hear we had a minor problem with one of the major interstate highways in town.  Nothing much, they just have it totally closed and have to tear out and rebuild 350 feet of both north and southbound 6 lane bridges.  Depending on which D&B you went to, you might have driven into the mess created by the new Braves stadium.  Yes, we have again had the perfect storm on traffic.

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

Uh, did you hear we had a minor problem with one of the major interstate highways in town.  Nothing much, they just have it totally closed and have to tear out and rebuild 350 feet of both north and southbound 6 lane bridges.  Depending on which D&B you went to, you might have driven into the mess created by the new Braves stadium.  Yes, we have again had the perfect storm on traffic.

One thing I dont miss about living in Dallas and Marietta.... That damn Atlanta Traffic. 

Trying to get to Roswell and Duluth on Saturday mornings was hell.... 

17 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yea I heard about I-85.... When I got to Atlanta.... 

What even happened?! Like how did the bridge catch fire?

Massive amounts of flexduct (petroleum product) stored under the bridge.  Hard to start but once it gets going even harder to stop.  They wound up bringing in a couple of firetrucks from the airport to foam it to finally put it out.