After Discussions With 94Packer and HawgGoneIt

Rufus69

Colquitt MAY be a Georgia Top Ten team.  Things are moving along at a faster pace than North Morven originally expected.  The lads are settling in on both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball.  Our O-Line has gained a combined 7 lbs since the Troy spring fling and our D-Line has started to ask for raw meat instead of hybrid grits.  We're working on a few things to get ready for our 7 on 7 off-season workouts.  Hopefully, we'll be able to compete.  But...if the summer continues to improve at the current rate....we should be able to give North Gwinnett a game in the Benz.

Will wonders never cease.....

Rufus>>

• Like 3

I was at the Fazolis on St Augustine Rd in ‘Dosta  and I overheard some Vikings and Cats fans  argue over who is going to beat that team 20 miles West of Reed Bingham worse!!!! 

I wasn’t even half done with my ultimate sampler when I dropped my plastic fork on the tray. 

I couldn’t believe what I heard. The number 1 team in the state the last decade has been relegated to homecoming opponent within one offseason. 

I couldn’t even finish my food. And Fazolis wouldn’t even give me half my money back!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was at the Fazolis on St Augustine Rd in ‘Dosta  and I overheard some Vikings and Cats fans  argue over who is going to beat that team 20 miles West of Reed Bingham worse!!!! 

I wasn’t even half done with my ultimate sampler when I dropped my plastic fork on the tray. 

I couldn’t believe what I heard. The number 1 team in the state the last decade has been relegated to homecoming opponent within one offseason. 

I couldn’t even finish my food. And Fazolis wouldn’t even give me half my money back!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

🤢 You ate at Fazolis? The one just off the interstate on St. Augustine??? 🤢 

tenor.gif.2f95c1cef85b3baeba6318ed230a3613.gif

• Haha 1

I can believe that Cat fans and Viking fans are drooling at the chance to take down the Champ this year...cause Rush is not part of the direct equation.

BUT....rumor out of North Morven is....

The reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

#wegrinding

Rufus>>

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

The kids in the program have bought in and that might be trouble for opponents

I feel really good about the skill positions and the special teams guys.  And if we continue to work our Linemen into playing shape and feed them to grow their tusks....shoot, we could make another run at Region/State this year.

Rufus>>

• Like 2
  • Haha 1