China warns against traveling to the U.S., citing ‘shootings, robberies and theft’

RedZone

Who CAN argue with it? Some here are SO quick to label every other country as a shithole, but those people better start taking a look at the USA. It ain't what it used to be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/06/04/china-warns-against-traveling-us-citing-shootings-robberies-theft/?utm_term=.2eeef36708d8

The Chinese Ministry of Culture and Tourism said gun violence, robberies and thefts have become frequent in the United States and that visitors should “fully assess the risk of travel” there. In a separate alert, China’s Foreign Ministry said U.S. law enforcement agencies have been interrogating and interviewing Chinese visitors, the Associated Press reported. Both warnings are active through Dec. 31.

The admonitions came a day after Beijing recommended that Chinese students consider the “risks” of attending college in the United States. Xu Yongji, an official from the Education Ministry, told reporters in Beijing that the Trump administration and Congress have “politicized some normal China-U.S. educational exchanges and cooperation activities.”

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Who CAN argue with it? Some here are SO quick to label every other country as a shithole, but those people better start taking a look at the USA. It ain't what it used to be.

You do realize the rest of the very first line of the article (setting proper premise) reads as

", opening another front in the trade war between the two nations."

There is motive you seem missing ... 

Omitting for fun, or playing Mueller Report today? 🤣

I won't argue the sentiment tho…

China probably 'should' be issuing such warnings for travelers, as long as the info is accurate.

I will also add...have you ever seen the travel advisory list for Americans where we are not Welcome?

Kinda blows the whole rest of your argument up...

just sayin'

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Perhaps there could be a kiosk next to Customs at airports where visiting foreigners can rent guns for their stay in the US.

That would be a great start, max.

I think we should also give all the illegals crossing our borders Glocks and AR-15s so that they can defend themselves against the fascist, jack-booted border patrol agents  ("Trump's Murdering Minions"). After all, it's our evil laws, sovereignty and patriotism that are the heart of the world's troubles. AMIRITE?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Troll said:

You do realize the rest of the very first line of the article (setting proper premise) reads as

Yeah, I READ the article and 4 more just like it.....I posted the link. 

I think people understand we are in a trade war with China and it's going very badly.....thanks for that,  I guess.

It's hard to hold to our heads up proudly though after yet another mass-shooting in this country no one really gives a shit about. I really don't care about all these other countries. We are the United State of America. We are suppose to be better in every respect.

We are sinking quickly due to gun violence, robberies and thefts.....etc.

Accept it.

58 minutes ago, concha said:

I think we should also give all the illegals crossing our borders Glocks and AR-15s so that they can defend themselves against the fascist, jack-booted border patrol agents  ("Trump's Murdering Minions"). After all, it's our evil laws, sovereignty and patriotism that are the heart of the world's troubles. AMIRITE?

What a complete moron....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

I just thought allowing visitors to protect themselves and their families from all the mentally ill people in the US who have somehow acquired guns and are potential mass shooting candidates would be a good idea. We need more guns, not less. Let's arm visitors, not have strict gun laws like in Chicago. I in no way am suggesting we arm visitors so they can turn on our agents. That would be silly.