Ohio Bakery Awarded $44 Million in “Racist” Libel Suit

Blueliner

What’s funny too is that Oberlin claimed that they couldn’t absorb that kind of punitive damage award. Then after a quick look at the school’s finances it was discovered that it has over 1 Billion in assets. Can’t make that shit up. I’m sure they said it with a straight face too. Damn leftist liars.

”He beyat me...styat awp. Pay dayat man hisss mawney”. - Teddy KGB

Edit: ^^^^goes for you too 66.^^^

• Haha 2

On 6/14/2019 at 7:08 PM, Blueliner said:

Front page MSN today...another on the same topic...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-supreme-court-tosses-ruling-against-wedding-cake-bakers-who-rebuffed-lesbians/ar-AAD0v1e?ocid=spartandhp

My quick take on the whole topic is quite simple...and it should not take the courts or public opinion years to settle what is quite obvious...

I cannot go into a store and demand that inventory (that is not produced there) be produced especially for me....

If a baker does not produce gay wedding cakes...then there is none on the menu to sell...

It may be a stupid business decision, but it is certainly within their rights, and not discriminatory...

If any costomer can come in and buy any cake made there, then the social equality bar has been met...

Now who here is going to be stupid enough to say that a gay cake is not different from what they sell?

everyone knows the answer to that one right? 🤣

On 6/17/2019 at 5:06 PM, HSFBfan said:

2 big wins today

No one 'wins' when you argue about stupid stuff...

both sides in both cases wind up losing.

In case you have not figured it out yet....this is where groups overstep their bounds with no just cause.

If the cakes are the same...

then one can feel free to choose any of them from the shop...if one does not like the way those little plastic figures on top dress, one can swap them out themselves (or bastardize it any other way one likes)  before one eats it). 

If the cakes are different...

Then you cannot force any manufacturer to produce a different product (even to an underserved market).

Not rocket science...

Only the ignorant or those that try to impose their beliefs on others

are the ones that lose...

and they will lose EVERY time....

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Troll said:

No one 'wins' when you argue about stupid stuff...

both sides in both cases wind up losing.

In case you have not figured it out yet....this is where groups overstep their bounds with no just cause.

If the cakes are the same...

then one can feel free to choose any of them from the shop...if one does not like the way those little plastic figures on top dress, one can swap them out themselves (or bastardize it any other way one likes,  before one eats it). 

If the cakes are different...

Then you cannot force any manufacturer to produce a different product (even to an underserved market).

Not rocket science...

Only the ignorant or those that try to impose their beliefs on others

are the ones that lose...

and they will lose EVERY time....

I disagree. This is a win for the way this country is supposed to be and for the rule of law

On 6/17/2019 at 5:50 PM, HSFBfan said:

I disagree. This is a win for the way this country is supposed to be and for the rule of law

I think you could more easily say 'justice' is being served 👍

(or at least it finally made an appearance on the menu 🤣LOL)

While I understand your reasoning, and YOU may consider it a win.....

just find the word 'win' somewhat lacking in this case or sense....

Just now, Troll said:

I think you could more easily say 'justice' is being served 👍

(or at least it finally made an appearance on the menu 🤣LOL)

While I understand your reasoning, and YOU may consider it a win.....

just find the word 'win' somewhat lacking in this case or sense....

That's fine lol I consider everything that goes in favor of the Republicans a win or justice being served

On 6/17/2019 at 5:58 PM, HSFBfan said:

That's fine lol I consider everything that goes in favor of the Republicans a win or justice being served

Quick question....

Was justice served when parents had their kids taken away from them by the government....

after making a stink when a bakery would not custom make a "Happy Birthday Hitler" cake for little junior?

That's how stupid this stuff is....

Losers just losing again I guess...

BTW...that's a true story in NJ a couple years back  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Troll said:

Quick question....

Was justice served when parents had their kids taken away from them by the government....

after making a stink when a bakery would not custom make a "Happy Birthday Hitler" cake for little junior?

That's how stupid this stuff is....

Losers just losing again I guess...

BTW...that's a true story in NJ a couple years back  

Yes I know about the story and the bakery didnt have to make the cake. Parents should have just made the cake and put happy birthday Hitler on it.

Also yes since Obama also did it I dont really care what happens to the illegals. They need to be deported or worse. We need to send a strong message 

Btw Hitler's decedents run a landscaping business in Long island