This Guy... Zach Smith formerly of The OHIO STATE University...

BUFORDGAWOLVES

Urban could win a National Championship in his 2nd year at SC. Talents already there. 

He would put a fence around Cali recruits. They would be Clemson/Bama good very, very quickly

Catch 22 is that Graham Harrell is going to turn around the Offense & they will probably win the soft Pac 12 south. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mje44 said:

Urban could win a National Championship in his 2nd year at SC. Talents already there. 

I would agree on skill positions but I don’t think the trench guys are there.  A 6’5 250lb guy with a nasty disposition beats a 6’5 275 nice guy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I would agree on skill positions but I don’t think the trench guys are there.  A 6’5 250lb guy with a nasty disposition beats a 6’5 275 nice guy.

I'll give you that.

Believe it or not, I think SC's DL will have a few NFL guys next year. OL not so much. 

But I think by yr3 he could have some hogs developed. 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:50 PM, mje44 said:

He would put a fence around Cali recruits. They would be Clemson/Bama good very, very quickly

Catch 22 is that Graham Harrell is going to turn around the Offense & they will probably win the soft Pac 12 south. 

I agree.

With Urban, SC would have every 5* recruit in Cali and 1 or 2 more from SEC and Midwest areas. I think he quits after winning 1 NC and a couple playoff loses. He'll probably get caught in some type of steroid scandal when SC becomes the only west coast school to be built like an SEC team.   

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Kalven said:

I agree.

With Urban, SC would have every 5* recruit in Cali and 1 or 2 more from SEC and Midwest areas. I think he quits after winning 1 NC and a couple playoff loses. He'll probably get caught in some type of steroid scandal when SC becomes the only west coast school to be built like an SEC team.   

SC's got the best built in recruiting advantage in the country. 

Its an SEC dogfight for southern recruits. Clemson, Ohio St, & Texas aren't far either.

Mix USC & Urban...No doubt a scandal would come 😂 ...& a couple of NC

• Like 1