Power given back to the states

HSFBfan

Less Regulations,A FEW  more jobs, more damage to the air and atmosphere,and environment in general and more health problems, because God knows that's what we need... More Fucking health problems and more toxins in the air...  But hey Let's "Make America Great Again" at the cost of your health... "But hey it won't be immediate so why should we care it'll be the future generations problem" yea... To fix the possibly irreversible damage. 

You ever thought that maybe just maybe there's a reason the regulation was in effect... 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Less Regulations,A FEW  more jobs, more damage to the air and atmosphere,and environment in general and more health problems, because God knows that's what we need... More Fucking health problems and more toxins in the air...  But hey Let's "Make America Great Again" at the cost of your health... "But hey it won't be immediate so why should we care it'll be the future generations problem" yea... To fix the possibly irreversible damage. 

You ever thought that maybe just maybe there's a reason the regulation was in effect... 

Kills jobs. Less regulation brings jobs. I want people working and if they work in coal than let's get coal booming and secure people jobs in the fields. O course everyone wants 3% GDP or higher compared to 1% and less regulations is bringing the 3%

22 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

No doubt she was talking to Snowflake and curly because those two are such blind little sheep they will follow the Democrats anywhere and believe all the BS spin from Rachel maddow and company. Such good little sheep they are.

LOL...I guess SN should be paying rent too for living in that simple mind of yours mam!!....you wake up with curly and SN on the brain!...NOT good mam!...😮

53 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...I guess SN should be paying rent too for living in that simple mind of yours mam!!....you wake up with curly and SN on the brain!...NOT good mam!...😮

says the guy who replies to everyone of my posts with something dumber than his last post. You are overtaking snowflake as the forum clown. 🤡 boy. With the hair to go along with it!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

says the guy who replies to everyone of my posts with something dumber than his last post. You are overtaking snowflake as the forum clown. 🤡 boy. With the hair to go along with it!

you can only wish I'd reply to your goofy ass one line silly comments...you on the other hand are like a 8 yr.old on here...with the 4th grade comments just like Tex...you 2 are by far the biggest Trump clowns here (minus GSB..he's on another level)...keep up the good work ladies...your fellow Trumpers love you!...🤡...🤡

• Haha 1