Biden likes segregationists

HSFBfan

Watching the leftists kick his ass over this is pretty hilarious. I guess I understand that they see a chance to dunk on the front runner, but damn. xD

Uncle Joe: "I worked with a couple of guys who's views I vehemently disagreed with, but yet we managed to remain at least civil and do our jobs regardless."

democrat party: "zOMG U GodDaMn rACisT"

Interesting times.

• Like 2

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Watching the leftists kick his ass over this is pretty hilarious. I guess I understand that they see a chance to dunk on the front runner, but damn. xD

Uncle Joe: "I worked with a couple of guys who's views I vehemently disagreed with, but yet we managed to remain at least civil and do our jobs regardless."

democrat party: "zOMG U GodDaMn rACisT"

Interesting times.

Lmaooo very true. Basically he just called out Congress and said your a disgrace. We had segregationists in Congress and we were able to do a better job than this today. 

On 6/20/2019 at 12:06 PM, HSFBfan said:

At least Biden is true to the real Democrat party of which he grew up in. Of course though his rivals in the democrat party today is jumping on that to try to hurt him 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/20/politics/joe-biden-race-2020-election/index.html

Yall out here calling Joe out but what about ole Trumpty Dumpty? 

Wait "He's done so much for minorities"right? 

Get that Shit outta my face. Even a Tiger knows how to hide it's stripes long enough to catch it's Prey... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Get that Shit outta my face. Even a Tiger knows how to hide it's stripes long enough to catch it's Prey... 

He has.

But if you don't like his success, it's fun to make shit up about him I guess. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll call out who I wanna call out thank you have a good day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

And?

You are still an idiot.

And you're still a dumb, angry old man. I guess we're at an impasse. xD

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Some people have or make mistakes.

Some lie for good reasons.

Some just lie......like you and you lying leader.

Feel free to document my lies. 

Thanks in advance. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-has-made-millions-since-leaving-vice-presidency-moved-into-5m-mansion-report

Former Vice President Joe Biden has raked in millions since leaving office while upgrading his lifestyle substantially, according to a new report -- details that could challenge his 'Middle Class Joe' public persona.

1 hour ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-has-made-millions-since-leaving-vice-presidency-moved-into-5m-mansion-report

Former Vice President Joe Biden has raked in millions since leaving office while upgrading his lifestyle substantially, according to a new report -- details that could challenge his 'Middle Class Joe' public persona.

Joe is done. They have turned on him. Now trump has to focus on Warren. Shes rising rapidly.