Georgia fans Question for you?

HooverOutlaw

Since Atl metro and mainly Gwinnett county has the worst rep in country right now for questionable transfers and recruiting. Do you think the GHSA hand has been forced to do something about it. I would be shocked if anything happens to Grayson. 

I know some of the state politicians have said some schools have spit in the face of fair play.

There is really nothing to be done.  Why single out Grayson?  I have said from DAY 1...there should be complete open enrollment.  Enforcement of any transfer rule is almost impossible.  I don't have a problem with Grayson.  I don't think Rush does either.  However; he DID have a problem with the selective enforcement of said policy by the GHSA...i.e. in the Krajewski case.

Load'em Up !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Since Atl metro and mainly Gwinnett county has the worst rep in country right now for questionable transfers and recruiting. Do you think the GHSA hand has been forced to do something about it. I would be shocked if anything happens to Grayson. 

I know some of the state politicians have said some schools have spit in the face of fair play.

Worst rep in the country? The fack? 

The problem with open enrollment imo is living some where paying outhouse taxes while receiving penthouse life style.  At least if you live in the school district your most likely spending money and paying taxes in that district.  

Open enrollment is what private schools want so they can give scholarship to anybody no matter where they live which public can't do. 

It's like county vs city schools. City schools don't won't kids outside the city limits because they have not paid city property tax. Some city school charge an out distict/city limit fee. You don't have this problem in Colquitt because your only school in the county.

The reason I mentioned Grayson they are at the center of this fire storm. 

Soon you have kids playing for team a who after say 4-5 games are bad then transferring to team b who is top notch team mid season just in an attempt to get a ring. 

You can enforce it if the state groups follow their own rules. I agree selective enforcement goes on also in Alabama with private schools getting the most breaks. But that what happens when the AHSAA is run by a private school out of state person.