400 degrees outside and I can simply

imaGoodBoyNow

1000 degrees Out and I can simply walk in side flip up a switch so my rooms 64 degrees click a few buttons and have any movie at my disposal to watch ..Press a call button and have food and watered delivered in 25 minutes.. Boyyyy America Sure does suck

idk man I gotta be missing something... some y’all gonna continue every day and complain about our country but not give a reason why they won’t leave 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

1000 degrees Out and I can simply walk in side flip up a switch so my rooms 64 degrees click a few buttons and have any movie at my disposal to watch ..Press a call button and have food and watered delivered in 25 minutes.. Boyyyy America Sure does suck

idk man I gotta be missing something... some y’all gonna continue every day and complain about our country but not give a reason why they won’t leave 

And you don’t even need to have a job

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

.....So before Trump made America Great Again beginning on January 20, 2017, you couldn't turn the AC on to an idiotic 64, watch a movie, drink a bottle of water, or order take-out ?  Some of us had a pretty decent life before your messiah arrived and set you free. That orange clown implied American wasn't great. In my peer group that insult was never uttered. Hey and by the way, that 2nd bottle of H2O is on me....I got the .40, thanks to Trump  :)