Cartersville Double Header

1 hour ago, Keemd91 said:

Well BT will be a common opponent for Cartersville and Cocoa. So it will be interesting to see how both of them stack up against BT.

Damn, now that you mention it Cocoa vs Cartersville would be a sweet little matchup.  Cocoa was much better than people gave them credit for last year IMO.   They were unusually strong in the trenches.   

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Damn, now that you mention it Cocoa vs Cartersville would be a sweet little matchup.  Cocoa was much better than people gave them credit for last year IMO.   They were unusually strong in the trenches.   

Yea I definitely suggested that matchup a good lil minute ago.

4 hours ago, sportsnut25 said:

Believe me, I know it's all about $ for GA (and TX) since they pull in so much money for home games. 

It's all about the dollars. Now some posters on here may see it as Georgia being scared to play to marquee opponents, but when Georgia teams get low balled, they're gonna say no. 

I saw a comment the other day where someone implied that Georgia teams are nowhere to be found when a team like Mater Dei comes calling. I think it was @Nolebull813

10 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

It's all about the dollars. Now some posters on here may see it as Georgia being scared to play to marquee opponents, but when Georgia teams get low balled, they're gonna say no. 

I saw a comment the other day where someone implied that Georgia teams are nowhere to be found when a team like Mater Dei comes calling. I think it was @Nolebull813

Fun fact North Gwinnett and ESPN put out an ad for major CA powers to come play North Gwinnett. In 2010

LBP couldnt afford it.... 

MD wasnt interested.... 

Idk where MV was...

DLS was already full

Crenshaw accepted it....

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Fun fact North Gwinnett and ESPN put out an ad for major CA powers to come play North Gwinnett. In 2010

MD wasnt interested.... 

Idk where MV was...

DLS was already full

Crenshaw accepted it....

That's crazy. Your comment has me thinkin about something that Rush Propst said (regarding Vista Murrieta), "he said they would not fly across country (at what he estimated for a cost of $75,000 to $90,000) to Moultrie if they didn't feel they would be better this fall." 

Now could it have been that MD wasn't confident that they'd beat North Gwinnett that year? 

Just now, FootballGuy said:

That's crazy. Your comment has me thinkin about something that Rush Propst said (regarding Vista Murrieta), "he said they would not fly across country (at what he estimated for a cost of $75,000 to $90,000) to Moultrie if they didn't feel they would be better this fall." 

Now could it have been that MD wasn't confident that they'd beat North Gwinnett that year? 

Im not saying that MD chickened out because I respect the Stache. But hes way too old school. 

26 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

MD wasnt interested.... 

Idk where MV was...

DLS was already full

Crenshaw accepted it....

I remember that.   Crenshaw had Deanthony Thomas that year.