R.I.P. Cedric Benson

imaGoodBoyNow

On 8/19/2019 at 12:15 AM, Cossacks said:

Yes he was a special talent who was right in my wheel house for my youth. Those MNF games (Dolphins game was his breakout game IMO) we’re always great when the Oilers were on. Rob Dayne was great to watch, but no where anywhere near the caliber of running back as Earl.

God bless Bum Phillips, but he rode that horse so much (he packed a 20 year career worth of carries for Earl into about a 5-6 year span). And they were violent carries, he brought the hammer and whole damn tool box to the defenders.

Followed his post playing career, which at times has been sad. Health issues and drinking problem, which it sounds like he has overcome. Just one of the  truly good guys I always have rooted for. If you try to find his old Skoal commercials they have all been wiped off the Internet, can’t find them.

• Like 1

FYI: Conspiracy Theorists are saying this incident is apart of the upcoming NFL season ritual. Benson started his career with the Bears and ended with the Packers. The first game of the season is Packers vs Bears.   

Will be putting $ for the Longhorns to win the Big12 because of this....