2019 HS Football Season Videos WK 3 Included

DevilDog

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I think I speak for at minimum, 7 other people on Earth, when I say Narbonne might be the most overrated team in the history of HSFB.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

UTAH #2 Lone Peak Beats Cali #9 Narbonne 🤣  (L) 41 - 21

CalPreps had Narbonne winning 38-6.

They lost 41-21.

They only missed by 52 points.

13 hours ago, The Guru said:

Can you point me to the ass that you're pulling this out of given that Calpreps doesn't do projections any more before October.

NOTE: NO PROJECTED SCORES UNTIL OCTOBER

Sure. 

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2019/project_matchup.pl

All the "Note" in red means, is we arent going to keep record until we are satisfied enough games have been played. But they use the same feature for their official projections.

Its a disclaimer to cover their ass.

They wait until 98% of OOS games are played to start "officially" projecting because those are the harder ones since linking states is technically impossible unless a massive amount of OOS games are played.

Using their ratings is the real way to go. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Sure. 

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2019/project_matchup.pl

All the "Note" in red means, is we arent going to keep record until we are satisfied enough games have been played. But they use the same feature for their official projections.

Its a disclaimer to cover their ass.

They wait until 98% of OOS games are played to start "officially" projecting because those are the harder ones since linking states is technically impossible unless a massive amount of OOS games are played.

Using their ratings is the real way to go. 

So just as I assumed.

You're using the garbage project-a-matchup tool.

So pulling it straight out of your ass.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

The proprietor himself says that they're not confident in the product to predict outcomes until after October 1 but you still pound away.

This is one of the reasons we know that you're a not a smart dude.

Its a disclaimer, to cover their ass so their shitty preseason rankings arent judged.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Its a disclaimer, to cover their ass so their shitty preseason rankings arent judged.

No, they don't do projections on projections page because they don't stand by the product before October 1.

They're practically agreeing that the preseason ratings are shitty.

You're just too stupid to even understand.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

No, they don't do projections on projections page because they don't stand by the product before October 1.

They're practically agreeing that the preseason ratings are shitty.

You're just too stupid to even understand.

Ok. You take it that way. That disclaimer didnt show up til a few years ago, because their product kept getting criticized.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Ok. You take it that way. That disclaimer didnt show up til a few years ago, because their product kept getting criticized.

Yeah, because I'm not an idiot.

The disclaimer showed up at exactly the same time that they stopped doing projections before October 1.

noonereal is not joking when he says that you should seek help.

• Thumbs Down 1

The 1st person Ive ever ignored. Peace & quiet finally.

Why a troll is allowed on this board Ill never know. The community has made it pretty well known how they feel about the guy. Notice hes the only person ever in the negative reputation category. But hes allowed to come back over and over never the less... Despite breaking every guideline the site has.

• Like 1

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please realize that we project every game nationally (from October 1st on).  This screen is intended for you to be able to project hypothetical games (games not actually being played).  If you're trying to find our official projection for a game being played this week, please go here

Its the same process as projections. Its used to project hypothetical matchups. THEY just dont do it officially until October 1st.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please realize that we project every game nationally (from October 1st on).  This screen is intended for you to be able to project hypothetical games (games not actually being played).  If you're trying to find our official projection for a game being played this week, please go here

Its the same process as projections. Its used to project hypothetical matchups. THEY just dont do it officially until October 1st

The proprietor of the website is telling you, in plain English, that they don't project matchups prior to October 1 because they don't feel like they have enough data to do them well.

Why are you so stupid?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The 1st person Ive ever ignored. Peace & quiet finally.

Why a troll is allowed on this board Ill never know. The community has made it pretty well known how they feel about the guy. Notice hes the only person ever in the negative reputation category. But hes allowed to come back over and over never the less... Despite breaking every guideline the site has.

Glad you finally realized what I've pointed out for past 3 years

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Glad you finally realized what I've pointed out for past 3 years

Agreeing with something, someone, said to me in a PM.... It seems like hes an alter ego of a different poster thats just here to stir shit up. He spends a large majority of his life on this board doing just that. And he brings no value, while breaking every "Guideline" in the book.

That or hes some sort of Russian/Chinese made TrollBot put on here to piss off Americans. I have a hard time believing hes an actual person. Most real people cant spend 10-12+ hours straight arguing about the dumbest, most petty, shit imaginable.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Agreeing with something, someone, said to me in a PM.... It seems like hes an alter ego of a different poster thats just here to stir shit up. He spends a large majority of his life on this board doing just that. And he brings no value, while breaking every "Guideline" in the book.

That or hes some sort of Russian/Chinese made TrollBot put on here to piss off Americans. I have a hard time believing hes an actual person. Most real people cant spend 10-12+ hours straight arguing about the dumbest, most petty, shit imaginable.

He's a real person, just a troll with nothing better to do with his time

He basically looks like what I would find on Google if I went and searched "internet troll" in Google images