Friday Night Stripes with a slate of 6 games this year.

RedZone

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Certainly a pretty nice slate of games this year. 

Evidently they did pretty well last year..

Friday Night Stripes, the livestreaming series of high school football games on Twitter, is coming back for a second season later this month. The show, which was created by Adidas, Intersport and Twitter, debuted in 2018 and focused on broadcasting eight football games from high schools across the US. And it turned out to be quite a success. According to Twitter, Friday Night Stripes generated more than 32.6 million total views and had over 15.6 million live viewers tuning into the series, which are great figures for what was essentially a social media experiment.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Evidently they did pretty well last year..

Friday Night Stripes, the livestreaming series of high school football games on Twitter, is coming back for a second season later this month. The show, which was created by Adidas, Intersport and Twitter, debuted in 2018 and focused on broadcasting eight football games from high schools across the US. And it turned out to be quite a success. According to Twitter, Friday Night Stripes generated more than 32.6 million total views and had over 15.6 million live viewers tuning into the series, which are great figures for what was essentially a social media experiment.

Wow! That's a lot of twitter bots clicking on there! 

Nice view count none-the-less. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

No way those numbers are accurate. 

Twitter is full of bots bro. It could be accurate. Could be. 

Idk how realistic those numbers really are though. 

It's an interesting place, that twitter. I made an account and used it twice. Occasionally it gives me some suggestions that I dig outside of the folks I follow, which are mostly ex-Colquitt players, current players the coaches and some few race teams and drivers. 

I blocked a ton of mess on about the second day after I made the account and made it a pretty swell place for myself.