Folsom versus Jesuit @ Sac State

frankyjames

20 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

This is such a pathetic thread. You are so fucking embarrassing my god. 

Blockhead is so pathetic he doesn’t know he’s pathetic. Self awareness is a beautiful thing but he has no fucking clue how big a dillweed he is. He thinks he’s the smartest guy on the boards when the opposite is true!!

15 hours ago, DLS_Spartan said:

Hale unimpressive again. Don’t let the Stateline fool you. 

Since you are such a “DLS Fan” I don’t know why you are so down on Hale... He was 16-28 for 227 with 2 TD and 1 rushing TD... He left after the first drive of the 3rd Quarter up 42-0.... Second and 3rd string played the rest of the game....🤣

Comparatively speaking, Folsom’s QB’ s were a COMBINED 18 for 32 for 167 yards and 1 TD and played the whole game against an awful Jesuit team who’s starting QB (Best Player on their team) was out....🤣🤣

As a DLS fan I would think you would be ecstatic that your team just put up 42 points in 2 quarters and 1 drive throwing the ball 27 times.... looks like DLS coaches are not so bad after all....🤣🤣🤣

Being a “DLS Fan” you know all this though.... Right @frankyjames ????....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Since you are such a “DLS Fan” I don’t know why you are so down on Hale... He was 16-28 for 227 with 2 TD and 1 rushing TD... He left after the first drive of the 3rd Quarter up 42-0.... Second and 3rd string played the rest of the game....🤣

Comparatively speaking, Folsom’s QB’ s were a COMBINED 18 for 32 for 167 yards and 1 TD and played the whole game against an awful Jesuit team who’s starting QB (Best Player on their team) was out....🤣🤣

As a DLS fan I would think you would be ecstatic that your team just put up 42 points in 2 quarters and 1 drive throwing the ball 27 times.... looks like DLS coaches are not so bad after all....🤣🤣🤣

Being a “DLS Fan” you know all this though.... Right @frankyjames ????....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Franky james, Blockhead, Hot Block, shower boy, G61, etc, etc, etc...

Dill weed!!!

Cool write up on the big Friday night game!

https://goldcountrymedia.com/news/149104/bulldogs-handle-jesuit-by-40-52-12/?fbclid=IwAR2qPfnk4_FhTTmWZ44nPTar8uBPFP1hV_ArOiTxUNdhWGrE02zqe8LMLfY

It’s amazing what a decade of success can do to expectations.

Folsom trounced Jesuit by 40 points in the opening game of the season for both teams Friday night, 52-12, but the win somehow lacked the fire and excitement that the scoreboard would suggest. Maybe it was an away game at Sacramento State, home to neither the Bulldogs nor the Marauders. Maybe it was the typical first-game mistakes and penalties that slowed the game, but regardless, it was a nice win for the Bulldogs.

“Obviously, we want to play better and we will,” Folsom coach Paul Doherty told his team after the win. “The body language was great, the attitude was great, and I appreciate all of you. That’s one game gone, and one game to go next week at Antelope.”

Folsom scored on the game’s first drive with quarterback Jake Reithmeier running it in from 13 yards to open the scoring. From then on, the playmakers took over. Elijhah Badger returned a kickoff 99 yards for a score, waiting patiently for daylight and then hitting it like lightning and next thing you know he was leading a race down the sideline.

Running back Daniyel Ngata, frustrated with his own performance early, scored three straight rushing touchdowns of eight, 17 and two yards between the second and third quarters.

Badger scored his second touchdown on a screen pass that looked like he would be tackled for no gain. Instead, the ever-patient Badger found a hole and burst through it and again, there was nothing but daylight between him and the end zone on the 16-yard score.

Folsom’s last touchdown came on a three-yard run by CJ Hutton.

Mixed in there were two field goals attempts by Drake Digiorno; the first he pulled left from 37 yards to end Folsom’s second possession, the second he made from 31 yards late in the first quarter.

“We were a little slow at times, but we played good and executed,” Ngata said of the team’s play. “We kicked a field goal and that’s something we’re not used to doing. The team won and that’s all I care about. I wish I would have played better. I always try to push my expectations high.”

Reithmeier and Ari Patu both played at quarterback for the Bulldogs and Doherty was pleased with both of them.

“I thought both guys did great,” Doherty said. “Body language was good; attitude was good. Jake led the team down the field for a score. We got Ari into the game and he led the team down for a score. Jake had a good attitude about it on the sideline. I’m happy with how they both did.”

Added Ngata, “Jake and Ari are both good quarterbacks. They’ll both keep working and both will be great. Competition between the two of them will do that.”

Reithmeier was happy to get the win.

“It was a good team win,” Reithmeier said. “The offensive line did so well. They gave me a clean pocket to throw from. I also enjoyed giving the ball to Daniyel. It was a good first game.”

On the other side of the ball, Folsom’s defense was strong from start to finish. The Bulldogs allowed two touchdowns on two big plays; a 79-yard touchdown pass in the first quarter and a 77-yard run in the third quarter. Other than that, it was all Bulldogs, led by interior linemen DeShawn Lynch and Jake Melander, who made it difficult for Jesuit to run the ball. Defensive ends Grant Furrey, Saxton Brown and Josh Arnds contained the backs. Brown and Arnds also recovered fumbles.

The Bulldogs also got a hand on two punts by the Marauders.

“The defense gained some valuable experience tonight,” Defensive coordinator Tim McCandless said. “Our defense is full of very good athletes, who got some game experience tonight. I’m happy with how they played, and I couldn’t be more proud.”

Added Reithmeier, “The defense was lights out, and they’re only going to get better.”