Folsom versus Jesuit @ Sac State

frankyjames

https://goldcountrymedia.com/news/149069/folsom-football-opens-with-familiar-foe-on-friday/?fbclid=IwAR24BbFA7yce9ZNdZJ297oPn3XBsKTJnqT8lJHJ9bLkzeoWdQVr2EC8PO2k

A nice read before the big game tonight. The #26 team in America takes on Jesuit of Carmichael (private school who runs the veer). 

Jake Reithmeier will start tonight with Ari Patu also seeing some action. Should be fun!

Go Folsom and rep the as the #1 public in CA!

45 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Nobody Cares....

Take this Local Garbage to the Nor Cal Board....

Right @DLS_Spartan ???....🤣🤣🤣

Among other names. 

I predict a hard fought 67-3 Folsom win in this bitter rivalry game. What I really can’t wait for is that war of a game against Antelope. Folsom should move close to the top 10 nationally.... if they can survive with all of their limbs intact. Big IF. 

• Haha 7

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Among other names. 

I predict a hard fought 67-3 Folsom win in this bitter rivalry game. What I really can’t wait for is that war of a game against Antelope. Folsom should move close to the top 10 nationally.... if they can survive with all of their limbs intact. Big IF. 

Easy now, DLS is playing CC of Modesto tonight. I predict they win a tough fought 42-7 game tonight, taking the gas off at halftime...

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Easy now, DLS is playing CC of Modesto tonight. I predict they win a tough fought 42-7 game tonight, taking the gas off at halftime...

Central is going to show up even with all of their injuries and make a game of it. CC would still beat Antelope 42-7 with their remaking 19 kids🤣

• Haha 2

I am only going to say this once- and try to explain it so our brothers with spelling, grammar, and emoji issues can understand it.

You guys do realize that there are TONS of people that view this forum right? Only a small percentage make names and actually post. By trolling my posts, you are effectively giving me what I want. You are keeping these threads live and view counts high. It's sad you guys can't see that. I was going to hold off on even saying this, but now I just feel bad at the level of intelligence on this board. 

You are helping me push my agenda. Which I will continue to push and not be banned, as I am breaking zero rules, and will continue on as such. It is a win/win for me. I get my message across nationally, and you guys make yourselves look like idiots. Did you know some of you are made fun of regularly, BY NAME, within our community and others? It is actually comical. 

By all means- continue to troll. I will continue to post. Folsom will remain a top team nationally. The view counts will continue to climb. The number of new troll created by the same posters will climb. And all will be well.

Go Folsom! #26 in the nation right now. 

😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

I am only going to say this once- and try to explain it so our brothers with spelling, grammar, and emoji issues can understand it.

You guys do realize that there are TONS of people that view this forum right? Only a small percentage make names and actually post. By trolling my posts, you are effectively giving me what I want. You are keeping these threads live and view counts high. It's sad you guys can't see that. I was going to hold off on even saying this, but now I just feel bad at the level of intelligence on this board. 

You are helping me push my agenda. Which I will continue to push and not be banned, as I am breaking zero rules, and will continue on as such. It is a win/win for me. I get my message across nationally, and you guys make yourselves look like idiots. Did you know some of you are made fun of regularly, BY NAME, within our community and others? It is actually comical. 

By all means- continue to troll. I will continue to post. Folsom will remain a top team nationally. The view counts will continue to climb. The number of new troll created by the same posters will climb. And all will be well.

😉

You do realize this is a lie right? You can't truly believe this...

If you keep rubbing everyone the wrong way and causing negative uproars you probably will be banned.... 

You have been banned before for the same shit... 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You do realize this is a lie right? You can't truly believe this...

If you keep rubbing everyone the wrong way and causing negative uproars you probably will be banned.... 

You have been banned before for the same shit... 

See above. You are contributing. 

6 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Nobody Cares....

Take this Local Garbage to the Nor Cal Board....

Right @DLS_Spartan ???....🤣🤣🤣

Wait Hold the Fuxk up .. ur shitting me right???

Your telling me Needle dick made A DLS account so he can talk about football so it seems like other teams are interested in talking about Folsom 

na your lieing 

he cant be that much of a Bum

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, frankyjames said:

😉

You do this for View counts??? Fuck dude you probably should have stayed in school 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wait Hold the Fuxk up .. ur shitting me right???

Your telling me Needle dick made A DLS account so he can talk about football so it seems like other teams are interested in talking about Folsom 

na your lieing 

he cant be that much of a Bum

Yes, he can.... Since no one would engage him on his Folsom is 26th in the Nation Thread he posted this.... :) 

On 8/24/2019 at 12:18 AM, DLS_Spartan said:

@frankyjames

i have to say after watching this game, Hale is not the answer. He’s an average qb at best. I am not sure what is with the funky play calling, but Alumbaugh seriously needs to consider a change somewhere along the coaching line or relieve his play calling duties. Completely Vanilla offense and I have to agree with Block (@frankyjames) said last year about the offense and Hale. 

His Response to himself.... :) :) 

On 8/24/2019 at 7:12 AM, frankyjames said:

Spot on brother. There were a few bright spots for DLS, but ultimately the game was extremely sloppy, which surprised me for a DLS team, even early in the season.

1. #67 had what, 5 penalties on him alone for false starts?

2. DLS sideline gets a penalty for running into a camera crew

3. DLS gets what, 6 or 7, 12 men on the field or illegal substitutions? What is this!? 

4. Fumbles

5. Inability to throw the ball beyond 5 yards whatsoever.

Despite the above, DLS was able to run the ball effectively, which will secure their position towards the top for now. They will not ever need to throw it outside of 5 yards to win most of their games. Hale never made more than 1 read- he stared down every receiver. I thought this guy was a thrower? BS. I was impressed with his running- although it wasn't effective against STA, it will be effective against the likes of Central Catholic. 

Bottom line- Hale doesn't need to be the answer. He just needs to hand the ball off and not make mistakes. The few hardcore DLS guys that were touting him as a passer need their fan cards revoked immediately. Absolutely embarrassing. Anyone arguing otherwise is either crazy or just a troll.

Still a fun game to watch. 

Like we are all supposed to believe that after years of Block bashing DLS and "Folsom By 17", an actual DLS Poster would go on a Folsom Thread and say " Dam Block, You are so right Dude, Our Coach is Terrible and our QB Sucks!".... :) :) :) 

He is 10 X Worse on the Nor Cal board.... He has created so many screen names over the years that the poor Mod has given up.... The Mod just bans them one at a time whenever Block finally Short Circuits.... :) :) :) 

Whatever makes Block feel better, I guess answering your own posts with multiple screen names and looking like a Jackass is all part of the "Agenda".... :) :) :) 

• Like 1