John Curtis replaced Atlantic, FL with Landry-Walker (NOLA)

RedZone

Landry-Walker is Preseason #8 in 4A.

Curtis beat LW last year 42-19.

Landry-Walker beat West Monroe 50-21 in 2016 for the 5A State Championship. They always have the ATHs and beef.

Slow start last year with a young squad finished (7-5). Should be improved this year.

Landry-Walker is basically Atlantic...same type teams.

Anyways, Curtis now has a 10 game schedule.

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Landry-Walker beat West Monroe 50-21 in 2016 for the 5A State Championship. They always have the ATHs and beef.

Slow start last year with a young squad finished (7-5). Should be improved this year.

Lake Flaccid lmao 🤣 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Who cares?

• Haha 1

Curtis replaced Atlantic with Lake Flaccid. 

Lake Flaccid just lost to the 241st ranked team from Florida. 

John Curtis will forever have a stain on his legacy. He sought out the worst teams he could find. And when he was forced to play quality teams or risk 8 game seasons he gets whooped around by the likes of Trinity, STA, Grayson etc 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Curtis replaced Atlantic with Lake Flaccid. 

Lake Flaccid just lost to the 241st ranked team from Florida. 

John Curtis will forever have a stain on his legacy. He sought out the worst teams he could find. And when he was forced to play quality teams or risk 8 game seasons he gets whooped around by the likes of Trinity, STA, Grayson etc 

That’s how the Head Coach has been there  that long, not gonna get fired when year after year he finds the worst OOS games and in state teams and stacks up his records against those teams

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s how the Head Coach has been there  that long, not gonna get fired when year after year he finds the worst OOS games and in state teams and stacks up his records against those teams

Maybe he realizes that Louisiana football stinks and they would never be able to compete nationally. 

Curtis was in dog fights with average Texas teams. Not even powers. The average ones. It’s insane the inferiority the state is, but when I see posters like Red Zone I understand why 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Here's what nolebob138 said when I posted the Curtis/Atlantic match up.

Anyone ever wonder what nolebob138's crackhead grandmother looked like? Damn, what an irrelevant family tree. 

The gutter bitch was already crying the OOS loss blues.

"Teams like DLS and Curtis are so successful because they been running the same system for a half a century. 

Atlantic played a bad schedule and lost by two touchdowns in the first round  to a team who themselves got annihilated in the second round. 

John Curtis was looking for an easy win. Atlantic is not very good. Curtis is the number 1 flag bearing team in the state. It’s gonna be a blowout.  Mark my words"

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyone ever wonder what nolebob138's crackhead grandmother looked like? Damn, what an irrelevant family tree. 

"Teams like DLS and Curtis are so successful because they been running the same system for a half a century. 

Atlantic played a bad schedule and lost by two touchdowns in the first round  to a team who themselves got annihilated in the second round. 

John Curtis was looking for an easy win. Atlantic is not very good. Curtis is the number 1 flag bearing team in the state. It’s gonna be a blowout.  Mark my words"

Your mom is like Hurricane Dorian, Their Both Pounding the state of Florida 

• Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah they got killed in the first round by a shit team. What the fuck are you talking about? 

They had no business in a game like that. 

Curtis just broke the Guinness world record for pussy in a scheduling practice 

• Haha 1