Whiteshoes Top 100

whiteshoes

Just now, The Guru said:

Or we can just wait for the rest of the season to play out.

What happens the rest of the season is not proof STA is better than NS or Katy.  

I’m done with you today.  A total waste of my time.  I’ll put you back into your box of irrelevancy and let you do you with the rest of these folks.  

14 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Interesting. We'll have to mark this for later, in case STA doesn't go undefeated and you try to walk back the idea STA is that good so as to avoid giving another team any credit.

Being better than North Shore and Katy isn't exactly a shining endorsement.

We all know what your angle is.

It's tired and lame.

• Thumbs Down 1

Los will slam any team that he is not a fan of in order to pump up his favs. He has always done this. Everyone has been able to see through his BS and self proclaimed expertise for a long time. A lot of his opinions are pure garbage. He's like an annoying little gnat flying around through the threads on this forum, dissing peoples comments. He has expertise in antagonism for sure. I'll give him that much.

21 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Los will slam any team that he is not a fan of in order to pump up his favs. He has always done this. Everyone has been able to see through his BS and self proclaimed expertise for a long time. A lot of his opinions are pure garbage. He's like an annoying little gnat flying around through the threads on this forum, dissing peoples comments. He has expertise in antagonism for sure. I'll give him that much.

So nothing arguing that North Shore or Katy are actually really good?

As usual.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

What arguing? Their play proves it.

Yes, their play proves that they're not very good.

North Shore needed a last second FG to beat Westfield.

So in their last 4 games:

• Hail Mary to win
  • Couldn't stop I-form for their life in loss
  • Beat Ridge Point, 38-7
  • Last second FG to win

Bang up job, North Shore!

• Thumbs Down 2

4 hours ago, The Guru said:

Being better than North Shore and Katy isn't exactly a shining endorsement.

We all know what your angle is.

It's tired and lame.

NS and Katy remain ranked among the top teams in the country. deservedly so IMO. So, if STA is better than both (and they may be), then that is saying something. 

3 hours ago, The Guru said:

So nothing arguing that North Shore or Katy are actually really good?

As usual.

Define "really good". Does "really good" mean they can beat Alabama? Well, no, in that case neither are very good. Does "very good" mean clearly better than every other team in the country? Well, they may not be very good according to that definition, either. How do you define "really good"?

(Fingers crossed you surprise me and do NOT tell me what "really good" is not.)

Just now, badrouter said:

NS and Katy remain ranked among the top teams in the country. deservedly so IMO. So, if STA is better than both (and they may be), then that is saying something. 

Los makes claims that won’t and can’t be proven but insists on beating his chest over such empty gestures.  He needs to instead focus on STA beating Lakeland as that’s more likely their reality 

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Guru said:

Beat other really good teams.

Don't beat up exclusively on slapdicks.

Aren't overly dependent on one-side of the football.

Aren't completely lost when one thing is shutdown by an opponent.

I'm there are more if I cared to think about it longer...

That is an impossible task when the definition of "really good" teams is not provided. Which is the point for you, of course.

1 minute ago, badrouter said:

Neither of us are unbiased.

Yes, but I'm not selling anything.

STA being better than North Shore should be obvious to anybody. If not then it's embarrassing to the person who claims otherwise.

You trawling in different threads looking for ways to prop up Lakeland is pathetic and isn't fooling anybody.

• Thumbs Down 1