Grayson's upcoming recruiting classes

FootballGuy

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Now I know Grayson had a lot of D1 recruits last season, but after looking on twitter today, they may have wayyyyy more than I expected for 2018 and 2019. That shit is crazy! I see Grayson is challenging Booker T Washington for the best public school in America (pertaining to recruits).

I'm just ready 4 the 2017 season. 

I'd say MNW and CC are going to be up there as well. 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Them and Miami Central. I've never known 4 Centennial to produce a lot of D1 recruits tho

I agree, think MD and SJB have strong underclasses, so they could be in the mix, although right now, they don't have the rated/D1 players in 2019 that Grayson has, per "rank by offers" site

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I agree, think MD and SJB have strong underclasses, so they could be in the mix, although right now, they don't have the rated/D1 players in 2019 that Grayson has, per "rank by offers" site

I've heard of that site, but never checked it out.   You have a link?  Some of the scouting sites are sooo delayed or off.  

MD and Bosco are private school tho.....right?

Yes, you talking publics, then maybe MNW or CC, Allen is pretty good in 2019 and will get quite a few more rated, but like I said, Grayson leads all publics and is only behind STA and IMG based on "rank by offers" site.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

What's the deal with Carol City? Besides this past season, I really didn't hear too much about them

Very talented Dade County team.   Like most publics in Dade they are cyclical.   They are relevant 2-3 years and then disappear, then 5-10 years later they emerge again.   I don't think Carol City will be AS good as last year, but they still have a lot of good talent and size.  

• Like 1

Hmm it says those include the 2017 class, but it looks like the results are right for 18-20.   Not sure Southridge has 18, I see 14, but still great site.    Central and especially MNW are going to be moving up in that list as far as players with offers.   

I wish there was a way to separate them by year to verify easier.  

13 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Hmm it says those include the 2017 class, but it looks like the results are right for 18-20.   Not sure Southridge has 18, I see 14, but still great site.    Central and especially MNW are going to be moving up in that list as far as players with offers.   

I wish there was a way to separate them by year to verify easier.  

There is a way to separate by class, go to the drop down menu titled "players rankings" and select the year. Then search by school

• Like 1

Via this list.  Public schools with the most D1 offers...

Miami Southridge, Fl  18

Desoto, Tx 15

Booker T Washinton, Fl  15

Grayson, Ga 14

Cass Tech, Mi  14  (public?)

Cedar Hill, Tx   12

Deerfield Beach Fl  12

Buford, Ga  12  (public?)

Armwood, Fl     12

Stephenson, Ga  11

Hawkins, Ca  10   (public?)

Miami Northwestern, Fl  10

Miami Central, Fl 10

Miami Carol City, Fl  10

Mceachern, Ga  10

Roswell, Ga   10

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Now I know Grayson had a lot of D1 recruits last season, but after looking on twitter today, they may have wayyyyy more than I expected for 2018 and 2019. That shit is crazy! I see Grayson is challenging Booker T Washington for the best public school in America (pertaining to recruits).

I'm just ready 4 the 2017 season. 

Twitter had D1's ?

this is good to know

any transfers coming in lol

i heard the shelf was bare after last year... funny how this happens ?

Just now, 954gator said:

Via this list.  Public schools with the most D1 offers...

Miami Southridge, Fl  18

Desoto, Tx 15

Booker T Washinton, Fl  15

Grayson, Ga 14

Cass Tech, Mi  14  (public?)

Cedar Hill, Tx   12

Deerfield Beach Fl  12

Buford, Ga  12  (public?)

Armwood, Fl     12

Stephenson, Ga  11

Hawkins, Ca  10   (public?)

Miami Central, Fl 10

Miami Carol City, Fl  10

Mceachern, Ga  10

Roswell, Ga   10

The public schools are impressive when it comes to producing D1 recruits. Just goes to show that you don't need to go to a private school to get exposure. I also notice this list is filled with multiple georgia and florida teams. I'm surprised TX doesn't have more schools on this list

The public schools are impressive when it comes to producing D1 recruits. Just goes to show that you don't need to go to a private school to get exposure. I also notice this list is filled with multiple georgia and florida teams. I'm surprised TX doesn't have more schools on this list

Your source?

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Texas schools aren't just littered with D1s in one class, good teams will have from 6-8 or so

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

It's also early, a bunch of new D1 players will be offered.  I know a couple for STA aren't on this list yet.  

20 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I mean there are still plenty right there, and I'm sure this list will change a bit.  

Manvel  9

Lamar 9

Katy 8

Lake Travis 7

Foster 7

South Grand Prairie 7

Allen 7

Just now, 954gator said:

It's also early, a bunch of new D1 players will be offered.  I know a couple for STA aren't on this list yet.  

speaking of st. thomas aquinas, I feel like they haven't been the same, dominant team they used to be ever since they lost to miramar in 2011. I know they've won a few state championships since then, tho.

But man, that miramar vs aquinas game was a thriller! Miramar did get away with some iffy calls in that game

speaking of st. thomas aquinas, I feel like they haven't been the same, dominant team they used to be ever since they lost to miramar in 2011. I know they've won a few state championships since then, tho.

But man, that miramar vs aquinas game was a thriller! Miramar did get away with some iffy calls in that game

Coach Smith retired after the 2010 season.