Ohio Week 3 Predictions/Discussion

Coletrain06

9 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Eds 21-14 halftime holding call on td hurts Eds end of half 

Elder 35-24 still in 2nd no D here

Hoban 28-10

Ramsey once again proving he calls the best shit on offense in the GCL.  They don't have the athletes on defense to keep Clearwater from busting the big one. Clearwater isn't a bad team on offense.  I'd imagine they'll get in trouble in Florida the deeper they get in the playoffs and come across teams that have the athletes to slow them down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

Ramsey once again proving he calls the best shit on offense in the GCL.  They don't have the athletes on defense to keep Clearwater from busting the big one. Clearwater isn't a bad team on offense.  I'd imagine they'll get in trouble in Florida the deeper they get in the playoffs and come across teams that have the athletes to slow them down.

No doubt there

he’s a master on O they just need some D

Bones,

It`s an avalanche of bad for Illinois this year.I felt it was a down year,,,,,,but it`s sub-basement down......We better start scheduling Iowa.....Minnesota......Nebraska...etc..etc...

My apologies to the Ohio posters.......Hoban is the real deal....It seems that they are several Tiers better than last year.If they continue to  wax St.Ignatius tonight they are certainly top 20 nationally.

I hope Pickerington and Louisville Trinity keep it under 70 points tonight.