Ohio Week 3 Predictions/Discussion

Coletrain06

What........the........FFF

i go away for one hour to watch an episode of Fear the walking Dead and all of this has happened !!!!!! Why isn`t this game on somewhere ??? the crowd must be in a frenzy!!!! Nigh school football at it`s finest......Whatever the final this has to be one of the best games ever in Ohio.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, abbatt said:

What........the........FFF

i go away for one hour to watch an episode of Fear the walking Dead and all of this has happened !!!!!! Why isn`t this game on somewhere ??? the crowd must be in a frenzy!!!! Nigh school football at it`s finest......Whatever the final this has to be one of the best games ever in Ohio.

Not even in the top 50.  Ohio has been doing football for a long time.

18 minutes ago, Bones said:

Did he play the whole game? How did they get to 28?

Yes he played the entire game.  They kind of turned him loose the 2nd half and he did a lot of damage playing sand lot type ball.  He was scrambling around making plays and just chucking the ball.  He was better when the designed play broke down and he was able to ad lib.

• Thanks 1

Finals:

Ignatius 42, Hoban 41

St. Edward 21, Erie Prep (PA) 14

Elder 60, Clearwater Academy (FL) 54

St. X 37, Penn (IN) 7

La Salle 38, Mansfield (MA) 16

Pick C 49, Naperville Central (IL) 28

TCC 28, DCC (MI) 6

Dublin Coffman 31, Dublin Jerome 14

Stow 50, Solon 19 (Yikes)

Euclid 49, McKinley 48

Mentor 28, Clarkson Football North (ON) 15 (I believe this game was called because of weather)

Hilliard Davidson 17, Hilliard Bradley 9

Colerain 45, Oak Hills 14

Winton Woods 30, Upper Arlington 7

Sycamore 16, Princeton 13

Fairfield 47, Middletown 7

O Lib 35, Glenville 0

Massillon 49, WGH 7

7 hours ago, Tigerfan said:

Yes he played the entire game.  They kind of turned him loose the 2nd half and he did a lot of damage playing sand lot type ball.  He was scrambling around making plays and just chucking the ball.  He was better when the designed play broke down and he was able to ad lib.

Thanks. I was at the E St. Louis game randomly sitting next to a Naperville Central guy that in the past I knew was credible via online stuff. Guess he got fake news. 

On the other note I knew they would have to turn him loose to maximize on their offense.  I like Sam, he's legit.

1 hour ago, OdbCle said:

Finals:

Ignatius 42, Hoban 41

St. Edward 21, Erie Prep (PA) 14

Elder 60, Clearwater Academy (FL) 54

St. X 37, Penn (IN) 7

La Salle 38, Mansfield (MA) 16

Pick C 49, Naperville Central (IL) 28

TCC 28, DCC (MI) 6

Dublin Coffman 31, Dublin Jerome 14

Stow 50, Solon 19 (Yikes)

Euclid 49, McKinley 48

Mentor 28, Clarkson Football North (ON) 15 (I believe this game was called because of weather)

Hilliard Davidson 17, Hilliard Bradley 9

Colerain 45, Oak Hills 14

Winton Woods 30, Upper Arlington 7

Sycamore 16, Princeton 13

Fairfield 47, Middletown 7

O Lib 35, Glenville 0

Massillon 49, WGH 7

Also

Mass Perry 35 Naperville North 13

1 hour ago, Bones said:

Thanks. I was at the E St. Louis game randomly sitting next to a Naperville Central guy that in the past I knew was credible via online stuff. Guess he got fake news. 

On the other note I knew they would have to turn him loose to maximize on their offense.  I like Sam, he's legit.

Legit is an understatement.  The kid is damn good!  I’m slightly surprised he’s committed to Minnesota.  I would think some bigger name schools would be in the mix for his services.  Pick Central has a WR/DB with offers from all the big names (OSU, Michigan, ND, etc) and over the course of the past few seasons we’ve gone up against WR/DB types with offers of that nature... I’d put this kid’s speed and athleticism right up there with all of them if not better.  Once he started running around Pick Central couldn’t catch him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tigerfan said:

Legit is an understatement.  The kid is damn good!  I’m slightly surprised he’s committed to Minnesota.  I would think some bigger name schools would be in the mix for his services.  Pick Central has a WR/DB with offers from all the big names (OSU, Michigan, ND, etc) and over the course of the past few seasons we’ve gone up against WR/DB types with offers of that nature... I’d put this kid’s speed and athleticism right up there with all of them if not better.  Once he started running around Pick Central couldn’t catch him.

From what I heard he's just holding his spot. He's still taking visits which Minn is allowing. But I doubt he sticks with the gophers. I know he's got a VT offer and I think BC. But this is just his 4th start.  He had to start a playoff game as a freshman when our QB got hurt in the last week of the season. Then he transferred to Naperville because our coaches wanted to put him in a triple option the next season.

Coaches aren't doing this kid any good 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

My UD buddy was texting mean throughout the game. The FL team "had many personal fouls, were terribly coached and had no class at all." Elder needs to stop scheduling these teams. So many more quality OOS programs to schedule throughout the MW and NE. 

Yea I only caught glimpses and the end of this game, and saw many unsportsmanlike penalties.....players making tackles and standing over Elder players and flexing 

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My UD buddy was texting mean throughout the game. The FL team "had many personal fouls, were terribly coached and had no class at all." Elder needs to stop scheduling these teams. So many more quality OOS programs to schedule throughout the MW and NE. 

Well you know what to do