Week 3 Tiers

Sammyswordsman

2 minutes ago, old_e said:

Sammy,  sure GC's defense was impressive.  However,  their offense was nothing to write home about.  If they played a high potent offense,  would the GC's defense do enough to edge out a win?

They held SJB's high powered offense to 14 first half points.  So I would say yes. GC offense was also better than JSerra's (not saying much), and if they play a team with a regular High School defense, I think GC wins.

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

They held SJB's high powered offense to 14 first half points.  So I would say yes. GC offense was also better than JSerra's (not saying much), and if they play a team with a regular High School defense, I think GC wins.

I'm not talking about JSerra. GC's highest output is 19 points. I doubt they can keep cc under 3 touchdowns. 

2 minutes ago, old_e said:

I'm not talking about JSerra. GC's highest output is 19 points. I doubt they can keep cc under 3 touchdowns. 

There are certain matchups that work both  for and against Cen10 for sure.  I think GC O line is good enough for a few 13 play drives that keeps Cen10 offense on the bench and limits possessions