Trump on China Trade: Finally a President with Balls who puts America First

concha

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

His best speech ever. I’ve never been more proud to be an American. 

I still think about his famous Helsinki speech...when he told the world he baaalieves Putin and not his own country!...treasonous  POS...:$...I've never been so embarrassed to be American....:$

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...proud??!!..LOL...he makes me and most Americans sick....:$...and the rest of the world laughs at his dopey, lying ass...:$

good then leave. You are not doing anyone favors by staying. You're and embarrassment to your kids, your wife is so ashamed of you she fucks everyone but you. So just leave. 

52% approval rating better the Obama was. Most Americans pussy doesnt get wet and soggy based on what the President says.  

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I still think about his famous Helsinki speech...when he told the world he baaalieves Putin and not his own country!...treasonous  POS...:$...I've never been so embarrassed to be American....:$

Americans are embarrassed we have to claim a bitch like you. Thank you for not serving...the enemy would have seen what a cunt you were and invaded us immediately. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

good then leave. You are not doing anyone favors by staying. You're and embarrassment to your kids, your wife is so ashamed of you she fucks everyone but you. So just leave. 

52% approval rating better the Obama was. Most Americans pussy doesnt get wet and soggy based on what the President says.  

I'm doing the American public a great service by trying to educate you Trump clowns on this board Tex!!...and you're and embarrassment to your girlfriend Mary Palm!...I hope she takes her nail polish off tonight!...🤡

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Americans are embarrassed we have to claim a bitch like you. Thank you for not serving...the enemy would have seen what a cunt you were and invaded us immediately. 

Americans are embarrassed by fools like you who wrap themselves up in a flag and pretend to be a Patriot...LOL...Trump makes a living off of idiots like you Tex...dumb ass red neck...🤡

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm doing the American public a great service by trying to educate you Trump clowns on this board Tex!!...and you're and embarrassment to your girlfriend Mary Palm!...I hope she takes her nail polish off tonight!...🤡

You want to be of great service to America?  KILL yourself. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

you will be wearing nail polish, putting on blush and doing whatever else I make your bitch ass do, real soon. 

sure Tex!...what ever you say...is this what you fantasize about in that trailer of yours??...you need to go get some fresh air champ...you're a sick little puppy...😮

btw..I'd love to meet you and slap the living shit out of your dumb red neck ass Tex...😉