The No Nonsense Top 50

Omaha Vol

16 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

My poll doesn’t rely on your approval. You and Canes can continue to bash my poll all you want. I may be wrong about Oakland THIS year, but I definitely wasn’t last year. Time will tell. 
I don’t break down the 300 or so teams individually, just a few. I wouldn’t have the time to analyze every D1 prospect or number of returnees. If I miss a few teams here and there (and I will for certain) then so be it. Any poll is an educated guess. For now, I’ll stick to my guns. 

I wish you and Canes would put out a poll. Personally, I don’t think you two nitwits have the balls. 

I know you have a soft spot for Tennessee teams.

I said one team was too high and you blow a gasket....

SparklingWarmImago-size_restricted.gif

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I know you have a soft spot for Tennessee teams.

I said one team was too high and you blow a gasket....

SparklingWarmImago-size_restricted.gif

I’m not the one overreacting about Oakland. You two guys appear to be quite offended by my poll. I admit that it’s not a perfect poll. It’s fluid and will change weekly. It really boils down to the fact that both of you have absolutely no respect for Tennessee football. 

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

I’m not the one overreacting about Oakland. You two guys appear to be quite offended by my poll. I admit that it’s not a perfect poll. It’s fluid and will change weekly. It really boils down to the fact that both of you have absolutely no respect for Tennessee football. 

Los is complaining because criticizing others work is only thing that keeps him relevant

And redzone is lazy and just piggy backing on Los in a attempt to pretend he more knowledgeable then he really is

In one post I squashed Los and redzone, I'm better at insults then those 2 combined LMAO

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Los is complaining because criticizing others work is only thing that keeps him relevant

And redzone is lazy and just piggy backing on Los in a attempt to pretend he more knowledgeable then he really is

In one post I squashed Los and redzone, I'm better at insults then those 2 combined LMAO

All true, brotha! I’m not in to insulting others. I tend to be more polite and respectful of others. I don’t mind the Ragin’ Cajun, but Canes is just a pompous asshole. I don’t mind insulting him. Lol

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2019 at 1:36 PM, Gametyme said:

Lone Star may not have the tradition and may not sustain it over time but they're a real quality team at the moment. I underestimated them last season. We will see how the season plays out. Lufkin starting to hit it's stride again. A ton of talent coming up through the pipe line.

Aledo beat Frisco Reedy last year. Reedy had a common opponent with Lone Star with The Colony. Reedy beat The Colony 33 to 24 while The Colony beat Lone Star 21 to 14. If you underestimated Lone Star last year, you were sleeping on Reedy completely. Given Lone Star only lost 10 to 7 to HP, I'm not sure why you're so confident Aledo wouldn't have beat anyone in D1 last year. Because they lost to CS in 2017 by a point? CS had a lot of seniors on that team, notably all their offensive skill players. They didn't have the same team in 2018 they did when they played a sophomore lead Aledo team. The gap just isn't there.