National Private School League

Texasfrog

Just now, GrecoRoman said:

Wasnt talking about Dade - look at those cities specifically.

Kids don't have to be from Liberty City in order to attend Northwestern.

The reason some of the kids who you "recruited" could walk to school is because there are a lot of schools and they are close together.

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Now we know that you're lying.

Not sure what you mean.  Also don't care....no way you were any level of an athlete beyond a HS scrub. 

You know I'm lying well I know that.  Why - you wouldnt get so aggressive behind a keyboard when we're all just talking about HS football 

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Kids don't have to be from Liberty City in order to attend Northwestern.

The reason some of the kids who you "recruited" could walk to school is because there are a lot of schools and they are close together.

You put recruited in parentheses as if I'm lying?

I was a S&C coach in the Big 10 ....not saying I was the president of Goldman Sachs

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Guru said:

Admitting to recruiting violations?

How brave of you.

Like most NCAA rules, loopholes exist.

There would be no violation if the S&C coach set in on coaches meetings, film reviews, or any other similar activity to help prepare a game plan for their opponent. This involvement would subject the S&C coach to the same recruiting restrictions and guidelines as other coaches on staff. In this case, the S&C would be counted towards the maximum number of coaches (7) that are allowed to recruit off-campus at a given time.

The S&C coach could also relay signs to players on the field and be considered a coach.

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Like most NCAA rules, loopholes exist.

There would be no violation if the S&C coach set in on coaches meetings, film reviews, or any other similar activity to help prepare a game plan for their opponent. This involvement would subject the S&C coach to the same recruiting restrictions and guidelines as other coaches on staff. In this case, the S&C would be counted towards the maximum number of coaches (7) that are allowed to recruit off-campus at a given time.

There are no P5 programs like this.

Nobody uses a S&C coach as one of the 10 assistant coaches. Much less use one to recruit off-campus like our friend claimed.

• Thumbs Down 1

16 hours ago, The Guru said:

These same fake tough guys who talk about how good they are at football are such pussies that they don't want to play the best teams.

How meaningful would a Lakeland championship be if they didn't play STA? How meaningful would a Centennial championship be if they didn't play Mater Dei?

Splitting the privates/publics will also assure that vomit 🤮 Texas publics will continue to run free with their transfers and super schools.

your point is valid where it makes sense....in NJ ...there is no point to playing a public...our playoffs have been split for ever it seems...public champs..catholic champs...catholic school would win every mixed state game if it happened that way...but in Ohio for example it seems every couple of years...Mentor beats the best catholic or Pickering etc...Texas does not have this problem like FLA or CA with the Catholics....etc 

11 hours ago, The Guru said:

There are no P5 programs like this.

Nobody uses a S&C coach as one of the 10 assistant coaches. Much less use one to recruit off-campus like our friend claimed.

The rule is unclear whether or not the S&C coach would be counted as one of the 10 assistant coaches.

I'm no rules expert, but I'm sure many P5 schools have had S&C coaches recruit players whether they were allowed to or not. No P5 program in the country operates violation free; we all know this.